Reviews for Silent Witness
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This story gave me chills. I find the whole topic of drowning and cpr very scary after I nearly drown in the shower last year ( it sounds stupid but it is possible. I fell and hit my head). It was very frightening trust me and you described the whole cpr and drowning thing excellently. You have an amazing talent! Keep it up!
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
great story! loved it
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
doesn't look very good for the two now, does it?

how did saunders manage to survive jones' shot?
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
doesn't look like he's really dead at all...
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
very nice story. enjoyed
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Wonderful story. I especially loved the fact that Neal couldn't talk, and the Morse code communication between him and Peter was awesome.
last1stnding chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
I know I'm late with this but I did want to say how much I enjoyed this story. You always do a good job with hurt / comfort and partnership and this was no exception. Well done.
JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
This was good.I felt so very bad for all of them here.

I thought that was very cruel and mean the game that there captor had them play,but yea I guess that it what bad guys do best right?

I thought the story was very suspenceful but ended with much comfort.

JeanneZ84
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Nice ending with Peter, Elle, and Neal all together. Had to laugh at Neal's thoughts on his "habitual" sulking. Good work overall. D
georgiamomma123 chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Awesome story. Hope you do get that story up soon, I really like your stories. Good luck with NaNoWriMo, and if you don't get your next story up before Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving!
TXBamaFan chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Great story!
Susangel chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
Awesome chapter!

But I'm guessing that the next one will be even better,if that's possible,with Peter and Neal's meeting!

Hoping you update soon!
last1stnding chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
I really like the partnership moments you write, showing the caring between Peter and Neal. The ambulance scene was excellent. Well done.
JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
I think if Peter gets to visit withj Neal it will sure help both of them.

JeanneZ84
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
Glad to see that Peter and Neal are on the mend. Enjoyed the Peter/Elle scenes in this chapter. Good work!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »