Reviews for Soul Mates
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Tony's thought process was really done justice:)
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Girlfriend, I just read your bio info and feel like I looked at myself! So many things we have in common. (Just so you know, I am 58, female, and happily married) I guess you reflected the still young and idealistic part of me. I feel a connection to you and the way you view things!
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very well written! You portrayed him perfectly! Great fic!:)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Poignant, beautifully written, and a plausible reason as to why Tony has never made a move on Ziva. Fear of rejection and of Gibbs’ rules only go so far, but fear of oneself? That’s almost limitless, particularly when it comes to the fear of harming someone that you care about. (And there's no doubt that Tony has some insecurities in the area of relationships.)

I also really like the fact that you didn't minimize or gloss over Tony's feelings for Jeanne; their love may have been built on a proverbial house of sand, but it was still real.

Finally, I very much like your insight into Tony's reaction when questioned about soulmates. Of course he'd have conflicted feelings about the subject, and your depictions of his anger, bitterness, sorrow, and longing are believable.

If this was your first venture into the land of NCIS fic, I’ll have to take a look at your more recent stories. ;-)
raerobgal chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Awwh he should've told her how he felt! But it was a good story nonetheless, well done :)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Good fic, you nailed Tony's fear of hurting others. I can't believe this is your first fic, it's so awesome.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
good one ;)
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really liked it :) I wish you would write a second chapter ;)
GeekBastard23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This really is your first FanFic?

It's really good, liked how you could transmit Tony's feelings and described the motives for his actions.

Well done :)
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love that you explored Tony's fear of hurting Ziva, rather than just writing a lovelorn angst fic, it just addded that extra ! element to the story.

Not much to criticise here at all, maybe just tighten up some of the wording; a few of the sentences are a little too long and a bit hard to follow.

Great last line.