Reviews for Nothing Less Than Perfect
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really loved this. Vera was my favorite character in the book, and this was a very interesting story to read.
Bubble
Stella Celeste taylor chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was fantastic! Just the right amount of creepy! I loved how you tweaked her life!
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Definately different but certainly an interesting take on her character. I would suggest that you add more emotion in order to draw your reader in further. But all in all, a fascinating look at Vera. Thanks for sharing!
HAHAHAnoplsno chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
LOL, wow. Is it wrong I was giggling throughout this hole thing? It was really awesome. It fit Vera's character PERFECTLY! :)
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I liked this. Very different.

Perfect, one might say. :)
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Perfect. No pun intended, but really. It was a great insight into the mind of what she could have been. And really? I think you may be close to hitting the mark with this. You should do more for the other characters! Emily Brent I can see growing up in a die-hard Catholic home and rebelling to become Protestant; Wargrave would have been the kind of boy who watched fire ants torture another kid and then stomp on all the ants without helping the kid directly. Anyway, great job and I hope to see more! -Audrey
Sorida chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love this story! As well as the two people looking over my shoulder too...I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE! Sorry, my friends and I enjoyed this very much! Good job! Plus, we all love this book and you did a wonderful job of capturing Vera's personality. This is going in my favorites!
theimperfectperfectionist chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I really like this. Its nice,cool,kinda creepy too.
DarkFlameOfTheMonkey chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Considering that this "wrote itself"...very nice. :) I'm not familiar with the story ('cept the Anthony Horowitz parody) but it had an excellent introduction. Simultaneously possessing a kind of reversal of fate and consistency, which is a nice thing to chuckle about.

Constructive crit: I'm thinking more intense emotions?

On my list. Another one. TT_TT