Reviews for The Path To A Cold Heart: Ranma Vs Kenichi
Williams Damas chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
esperaba mas de esta historia
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
NICE!
DragonHalf chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
my, my continue!
Joe chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
The idea is good but the way you go about it is not too great. I found that many characters were OOC but many times that could be because of ones own opinions or certain events that happen so I'll leave that alone. However these are the points you should worry about. First before you do a cross over do research on BOTH subjects it seems that you know a lot about kenichi but little about ranma. For example what happen to ranma's mom, the house that ranma's mom had that he lived in towards the end before saffron, and of course there is pantyhose who you used as deus ex. Also you need to explain stuff you jump from point to point and I'm going " wait why is he doing this" . For example I can understand kenichi starting to train harder you explained that with the fighting spirt thing but why is ranma all of a sudden he's strong I need to train he didn't see an aura or anything. I believe this is beyond OOC and into the realm of for lack of better words dumbing down the MC of one manga to make the other look better. Sorry if I had to rate this know I'd give it a 3or4 out of 10.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
This is awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
cool cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
tuatara chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Sorry, I don't buy this as a post-series Ranma. Hell, that's not even close tp the biggest thing that doesn't make sense, but it's the thing on my mind right now.

First off, Ranma's single greatest asset is his superb tactical ability. No way would he be caught off guard to the extent he is here. Moreover, other than the Amiguriken, his skills are no greater here than at the start of the series. This is not the Ranma who proved victorious against the Musk Prince and who vanquished the Phoenix Lord.

Most of his opponents were"one-trick ponies"? Have you even *read* the series? Genma, Happosai, Cologne, Shampoo, Ryoga, Ryu, Herb, Saffron...how are *any* of them one-trick ponies? Plus, even though it's rarely mentioned explicitly, Ranma has trained with masters all throughout Japan and China during his *ten-year* training trip.

This story demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding of Ranma canon and of Ranma as a character. Oh well. On the plus side, it's still moderately interesting. So there you go.
leeyiankun chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Genma is OOC, Ranma is OOC, Kenichi is OOC... seems that everyone of them is acting out of character in one way or the other. Your power levels are screwed up, and the events are in badly need of logic.

You need to understand that even if the Masters in HSDK are uber, that doesn't mean the disciple is at the same level. On contrast, the levels that ranma & co are fighting at is closer to Happi & Cologne then Kenichi.

Remember Kuno air pressure blade, Ryouga's iron cloth, ranma 1000 kicks all in volume 1. Those are feats that only Masters in HSDK can produce, not disciples.

That, and Soun would NEVER thow his old friend out. Your Happosai seems to be missing as well. Ranma 1/2 worlds are full of peril, to the extent that even after swimming across the ocean, Ranma still wasn't consider a 'Master' in his school.

You need a lower level challenge to Kenichi, you don't need Ranma. I doubt that Kenichi can even win against Kuno's pet ninja, Sasuke ATM.
Chikubi chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
This makes much more sense. And it fits right in with Ryoga's pattern of bad luck too. Well done.
Chikubi chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Alright now you're just getting ridiculous. Koukin's a tough guy, but there's no way he's defeating ryoga at the end of the manga. First of all he's not strong enough to get past the bakusai tenketsu and even if he could, the perfect shi shi hokodan would take him out for sure.
Lord Helpme chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I think you're a little confused. The function of a dojo destroyer is to challenge a dojo for possession of their sign, effectively putting them out of business. Being a dojo destroyer does not involve arson. Add to that, Pantyhose is not a dojo destroyer. If he has destroyed dojos, it is only tangentially in his search for Happosai, which is long over.

Also, Soun kicking out Genma and giving up on trying to wed Ranma and Akane. Balderdash. Totally destroys any suspension of disbelief.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
like the story about both good animes i enjoy
Chikubi chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
There are a few spelling mistakes here. Most of them are minor like forgetting an s at the end of a word but the major one seems to be a character name. Kenichi's Karate teacher is named Sakaki Shio, not Sakai. Also, even with Ryusui Seikuken kenichi would still struggle in a fight against Kuno at this point since his attacks use air pressure to cause damage. You do have an interesting idea here though, so I'll keep reading to see how this develops.