Reviews for Flesh and Blood revisited: Gemini
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 16 . 11/2
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 2/20
nice one
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 15 . 2/3
Quite a lot to digest, but I'm not complaining. One thing that struck me concerns Tekkaman Lance; I don't know if it's an error or deliberate alteration on your part, but his human name was Molotov. A minor issue (he doesn't get much characterization), so I shall give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Nice touch with that kid saying Shinya looks cooler than his brother in Tekkaman form. Amusing, and I can actually see where he's coming from.

Colbert's an absolute jerk as usual (aside, pretty sure "reaction bomb" is a euphemism; it almost has to be a nuke), and Freeman shows he's not as cold as he often appears. 'Course, that's easily deduced from the fact that his closest confidante is a hyperactive teenage girl. As I recall, Milly was in on the machinations that ultimately led to the High-Coat Voltekka.

I find myself wondering if you intend to pair Shinya with anyone. The only girl close to his age aside from Aki is Milly Le Rouge. Well, I suppose that will be revealed in due course. Until next time.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Finally, a Tekkaman Blade fic worthy of the name! I cannot begin to express how grateful I am to see such a well-written story in a woefully neglected section, one which uses the original names and so forth (I've long been disgusted with the "Teknoman" bilge).

Having Shinya escape the Radam with Takaya was a nice touch, though I confess to some surprise that Kengo isn't Omega. (One thing strikes me as odd, though I may simply have missed it; I've not seen Shinya use the Voltekka thus far. An oversight?)

In closing, if you're open to any further deviations from canon, I would like to enter a plea for Miyuki's life. Her demise was one of the very few things about the show that really ticked me off. (Takaya's condition at the end would have, but the OVA -which I also enjoyed- revealed that he got better.)

I truly hope to see this continued.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Love it!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
love it
AoKanojo chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Hmm, goodness, I don't remember Shinya being all that affected in the original FaB, although you do mention his ability to go evil too...perhaps because I usually have just seen him pass out, rather than go bonkers like Takaya actually did. Guess it's good that I'm reading this version too, since it makes me re-read the old chapters and get a refresher that way.

Ah, and you do actually have Takaya affirm that he thinks Shinya is emotionally stronger than him, which is something I kept harping on in my recent reviews for FaB v1, so Takaya's "I get a bit emo and fall apart" has been explained, I just didn't remember this being touched on. So you can disregard me poking that to death over and over.

Thanks for writing; I'll be eagerly awaiting new installments.
AoKanojo chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Going by a hunch, I poked "yari" into a japanese dictionary and saw that it means "spear." In the last chapter, you had Kengo be Tekkaman Yari, and now you're going by Spear. Obviously it's the same either way, but for consistency's sake I'm just pointing it out. Cause I prod writers like that :P

Oh, Levin turned back into a guy, and he's about as fabulous as I remember him. I'll see what you do with this, since in your normal FaB you stick Cain and Mags together.

Too bad R-2 wouldn't work at all for Takaya...since Shinya's now D-2...heh. Stupid joke aside, moving along...
AoKanojo chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm flipping back and forth between this rewrite and the original FaB version; I do commend you on tightening up the story and taking out some of the "filler" in there that, while it tries to be humorous, seems like it's forced/ the sound effects in Saber's head or exactly how Star's embarrassed to death by the cute naked guys to name a few of the instances.

I suppose this uncut version is a way of slowly but surely doing a revision of your original Flesh and Blood; the story seems to flow better, so it's a productive exercise if you have the energies for both this and the original work. Of course, I'd love for more of the energy to be focused on the main story at hand, especially now that you've piqued my interest for your future character work / enlightenment. As always, thanks for your hard work :)
AoKanojo chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ah, looks like it's mostly similar to your original Flesh and Blood, but with the Japanese names left intact. Nice Tekkaman name for Shinya; obviously Tekkaman Evil wouldn't go over too well here :P

I'm wondering if there's a particular reason why you've redone your other fic to go here? Looks like you're making more work for yourself this way O_o Unless you're planning to play around with concepts differently in here.

Thanks for responding to my PMs and for writing.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 5 . 4/19/2012