Reviews for Ketchup's the Inspiration
jeezshutupp chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
What do I think?
I hate you.

ohmygod you are very very good at this, you making it loud and clear at how and what are the exact feelings to be felt, and and its making my tears fall uncontrollaby. D'ya know how I imagine Rose cried when he left? its very drastic, its like this, starts were the countless streams of tears and then she will look at the way she had last seen him flash that cheeky grin and by remembering that, the conversation and the lies he had told her about her future comes bombarding her full force and she had nothing to do but acknowledge the pain and heartbreak she's feeling and she'll cry violently, really violently, that when she looks down at that banana, she'll cradle her head with both hands and yells like she looks frustrated and tug at her hair and she will shake violently that she hadnt realized she slipped to the ground crying helplessly. BECAUSE THATS HOW PAINFUL IT IS! ohmygodohmygod this two!
SophieRosey2001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This always makes me cry PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL. PLEASE? Ugh... I have to stop crying somehow
heswift chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I've read this about a million times. Made me cry the first time, but I could reread it without tears after that—until today because I just realized the significance of the lines about regeneration and finally placed this fic after JE and now I'm crying again.

Amazing fic, one of my faves. Keep up the good work.
PandyH chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh, my goodness... This is both wonderful and absolutely heart breaking. Beautiful!
Kylah chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I started crying sniffle sniffle
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
So...I know this was originally written when I think David Tennant was still around (not entirely sure about the dates) but this broke my heart a little. Super well written, I love how you capture both the Doctor's and Rose's voices...the plotline...was fantastic if a little sad in retrospect.
9Demon9Girl9 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awesome-ness! :D
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Haha... oh... I can't even pretend to laugh... This was so sad, but inspiring too... :D Great job, as usual. You hit me right in the feels...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Apparently I haven't reviewed yet, so I'm going to now and say that this needs another chapter. Not anything super specific like how he got her back or anyhing, but they should get a 'yay we're back together now do you remember that timey-wimey conversation we had once about ketchup and banana peels?' chapter. Because they're cute and you're good at writing stuff like that. :)
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love it! I really like the way this one and the one w/ Nine in a pub seeing Ten and Rose come in play with the timeline. That's one of the advantages of fic over actual shows...more leeway in places where you'd otherwise have to get actors to come back, and present things in such a way that the audience - who are seeing things in a linear fashion, after all - can understand what's going on.

Also, I wanted to say that I'm impressed with your fics overall. I see that you started posting somewhere around 15 or 16? Your writing is very good...not just for your age, but in comparison to many, MANY other fics out there. It's nice to stumble across someone who not only has a thorough understanding of the characters and can write them true to form, but can tell the stories well without all of the bad grammar and typos that riddle much of the fanfic world.

Lastly, I wanted to say that I read your LiveJournal rant about River, and I am with you 100%. I actually only started watching Dr Who a couple of months ago (my husband and I watched an episode or two nightly, starting with the 2005 resurrection), but I'm done now that I've seen it through the end of the 4th season. I sensed where this whole thing was going w/ River during her appearance in the Library episodes, and I had no interest in going there, lol. I'm way too much of a Doctor/Rose shipper.

So yes...big fan of your work. This one, the one I mentioned earlier, and "Drunk" are my favorites so far, but I'm still going :) Thanks very much for some enjoyable reading!
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I was laughing and crying at the same time while reading :) I really enjoy your stories :)
nabanarama chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
i love this up to about halfway, but perosnally i reckon you should have just kept it as him knowing he has to leave her, the rather than the whole romantic thing. the romance aspect is ok, i just think you should have stuck to the theme it was at the beginnig. overall tohugh, good job
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This story is very cool. Its sweet and funny yet also sad because you feel bad for the Doctor. Great story though. I love the last lines- they give us hope:)
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh my Lord, this was beautiful!

It brought a smile and tears to my eyes. I just loved how you captured both of them, especially the Doctor. I could so picture his facial expression. Thank you so much for writing this! I've been looking for an hour for a fanfic. I did not know of what or of who, but reading this - I was looking for this :).
Larsen chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You know what? THAT was amazing!