Reviews for The Devils Hypnotist
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 6 . 4/6
I KNOW ITS BEEN AWHILE BUT PLZ THIS A GREAT STORY PLZ KEEP WRITING IT
Sailaranel chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Really interesting story line.
I can't wait to see what happens from here!
readtoomuch721 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I'm going to have to steal a piece of Hypnoward *snicker*

sorry about that, I can't control the dirty thoughts when I think of E or RP
Fall4me chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Uh oh! Cant wait to see what happens next!
odiejae chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
wow, the shit's hitting the fan. glad to see that emmett and jasper are on edward's side and they know how he feels about bella. sort of sucks, i just re-read from the beginning and now i don't want to stop! i hope edward has some way of getting back at aro that will hit him where it hurts the most: the money he's keeping a secret from edward. i'm trying to figure out if esme will help edward out or not. gah, such a great story! :)
Alotalittle chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Was so excited to see this update, I took a few days to read and re-read it to drag it out, like a kid poring over the wrapping paper of a Christmas present from the first time they see it under the tree. It's a mystery, and I love a good film noir type mystery. Oh yeah, and it doesn't disappoint in the citrus department either! Double the fun. Plus the canon element of Edward having special gifts and being devoted and all huffily 'I'll protect you!' - while actually being unable to do so at all without the help of others (including in no small part Bella herself) - is so perfectly done in this story. Love it. Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Great. He fucked her right after he fucked the blonde. I'm sure Bella would be ok with that if she knew. :(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Ummm...what happened to not letting Bella do blow as mentioned in the prior chapter? Edward is disgusting. He's fucking women without a condom and thinks he's in control while he does lines. AND he thinks he's in love with Bella? Fuck that. No woman deserves to be loved like that. Not sure how this story can be labeled romance.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Edward sounds like a self-absorbed, conceited prick. Sounds like he's mind raping Bella after fucking her. Not a nice guy.
PBJilly chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Well where the hell have you been woman? Blah, blah, blah-real life? Some excuse! Actually I had booted your story out of my favs(I usually do this with any WIP that doesn't have an update in a year)but stinking FF sent me an email alert telling me you had updated. And I read it, and then I re-read all the previous chapter so I am once again hooked. Damn you! Well, I hope you can update again in the near(and I mean NEAR) future!
mo kagen chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
thrilled to see an update! go get your girl!
SavvySweetheart chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Dont make it easy, dont make it easy! :)
java001 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
still love it :)
Alotalittle chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
LOVE this story. So excited to see an update! Well written, suspenseful and what a great premise, so creative, I love it. I'm going out of town for a week but when I get back I'm going to pimp this story all over town. Only 21 reviews? Pshaw. That's just criminal. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
PBJilly chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Holy shit-where have you been woman? I still had your story in my favorites, but really, when you disappeared I pretty much thought it was done for. So this is a very pleasant surprise. I say welcome back to both you and the story. Loved the update and you gave a bit more info but still not much! Hope all is well in RL. I actually thought you would be out stalking the Cosmopolis set!