Reviews for Dancing With Words
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 1/24
Pretty good story! I kind of liked how Lex became part of the secret and the Clois moments were great. Clark literally dismissing Lana in front of Lois was probably one of my favorite moments. My only complaint with this story was that it ended so soon. I wonder if you ever thought of doing a sequel? Great job, and thank you for writing this story for the rest of us to read!
madcloisfan chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Loved it
Holly's Mean Reds chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Oh, I loved this so much! I sat down and read all of it in one go. Definitely adding to favorites.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
YAY! Happy endings FTW!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Wow.

How I missed this story, I'll never know, but I'm so glad I found it! It was a great interpretation to Smallville's earlier episode and if you ask me, it's wayyyyyyyy better! I loved that you wasted no time in getting Clark to wake up from his Lana haze *eye roll* and that he was the one to pursue Lois! This Clark actually had the confidence I've always wanted to see back then. And the reference to his Kal-El side showing was nice because I love it that Clark can be aggressive without Red-K around.

And he was most certaintly that when he and Lois consummated their relationship! I even enjoyed it when Lana interrupted them because I would've paid to see Clark tell her to buzz off on the show. Hehe. And the things he said with Lois there was just perfect! The ILY that came shortly thereafter, the icing on the Clois cake! :)
carl-gauss chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
Well, I really liked that story. You sometimes lost me with those episodes. But in the end it got really interesting. It's a good piece of work! :)
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Niiiiiiiiccccceeeee! me likey!
Clois16 chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
AWW! That was such a sweet story :) Great job. Keep up the good work.
clarkfan325 chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
Great ending to a wonderful story. I'm glad that Lois was Clark's first public save as Superman. I look forward to reading me stories from you.
Dimage chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Loved the story! I like happy endings...I'm such a sap.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 11 . 12/3/2010
You see, this is why I love this website so much!

From time to time you suddenly stumble upon a hidden gem such as this story. It takes all the known ingredients from Smallville, but everything is just slightly different and that makes this tale fresh and beautiful.

Instead of using angst as a means to force characters to act in a certain, and often illogical, way, the little angst and drama this story has feels natural and is therefore much more acceptable to me as a reader. You can feel the love Lois and Clark have for each other. The part where Clark said goodbye to Lois to go to the Fortress of Solitude and asks her to wait for him was easily one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. You actually had me in tears there for a moment. But don't tell anyone! Otherwise they might think I'm a sap :)

I found both you as a writer and this story so incredible, that I'm now reading all your other stories as well.

Brilliant! I really hope you'll write more Smallville.

You are one hell of a writer!

K.C.
esterix chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Great ending to a very enjoyable story! Loved the clois twist on the events that occured on the show in s4-5.. Although I like the actual episodes I dislike the clana angle, so the clois twist was a refreshing change ;)

Thanks!
SmallRozfan chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
What a great story! I have enjoyed the journey immensely and loved the ending. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
Garmor chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
great story loved it, love clois and love their connection.. also like the fact that Lex was good in this as I always liked his friendship with Clark in the beginning... hope to read more from you soon
s01itaire90 chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Cute ending... definitely enjoyable.

Wonderful job!