Reviews for The Worst Landlady in London
Please consider finishing this; it's my favourite so far!
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
You're gonna end up being dead wrong Holmes, you know that? One would think the World's Greatest Detective would be more Genre Savvy. I always imagine Holmes as being the original Holmes from the novels oddly enough, just thought I'd put that out there.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I almost feel bad for Sherlock. Almost. This is hilarious!
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Hudon, you Magnificent woman! XD
Clarissa chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
A lady reviewed one of Nytd's other stories and mentioned Ntyd died last year and I checked in the POTC group she has listed in her profile and this is true. So just be aware if you are going to read the story there are no more updates to be had.
Q chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
First part of chapter: 0.0 Watson, that is a BIG hole. Hilarious dialogue. And Holmes' FACE... XD

Cabbage vs. violins... excellent match-up. I love how you described the cloud as "an invisible yet persistent sulphurous cloud of vegetal origin".

"I say, Holmes, that thing sounds woefully out of tune."

"Does it?"

I lost it right there. Poor Mrs. Hudson...

Mating call of the banshee? Awfully appropriate, given the subject matter of this story :)

Why do I have a feeling this won't go as smoothly as expected?

Please update so I can find out!
Q chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
I don't think I've complimented you on your marvelous writing yet. It flows very well, and the humor is stunningly inserted.

Flowers? (In the spirit of ST: TWOK) PIIIIIIIIIKE!

I have to agree with Holmes'last line :)
Q chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Not Pike! Ahahaha... Holmes is heading for trouble.

Thank the Lord for Ms. Hastings.
Q chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Kudos to Mrs. Hudson on the excellent revenge :) I have a bad feeling about this though...
Q chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
At the very beginning when Mrs. Hudson and co. were discussing the eligible bachelor thing, I was like ":D Oh! I know a bachelor!" Holmes' total nonchalance during/after the explosion was hilarious.

"It was then with great reluctance that I handed over the headline that had nothing whatsoever to do with the latest captured arsonist, and everything to do with the Evening Standard's newest eligible bachelor."

Excellent line. My reaction: O.O - XD
icebluehost chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Ohohohohoho...*foxy ears pop out of head* You are a devious, devious woman and I love you for it! Can't say I feel sorry for Holmes since if I was there, I would be one of the many women writing an essay to get a chance to go on a date with him. :)

I also love the little 'war' happening between Holmes and Mrs. Hudson on the side. It's cute. Mrs. Hudson deserves to get some revenge for all the things Holmes has done while living with her.

Anyway, can't wait to see who the next 5 women are. I'm going to take a guess here and say that Adler is going to be one of the women. And I have this nagging feeling that Mrs. Hudson will be the last 'date' Holmes is going to have. I'll just have to wait and see :D
Karm Starkiller chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I hope you haven't abandoned this story because I didn't review when you uploaded the new chapters last winter. *uses the great big apologetic puppy eyes* This is too brilliant to be abandoned!
Hijokugei chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
I get the feeling that Holmes will be sorely disappointed.
Aurora Blackwood chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
I must bow down to you for this is just truely amazing... I even added to my internet favorites, not just in my fanfiction, so that I can access it when I am not on the site.

This story is so in character, so well written, so everything that a fanfiction story should be. Thank you, this is so refreashing for my eyes.

XOXO,

Aurora
AutumnAtMidnite chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
THIS! :D :D :D

I take a hiatus from this site for months due to all the non-canonical fic floating around, and this was the first fic I read now that I'm nosing my way back in. My god, it was wonderful! You've got Holmes' character and sense of humour down perfectly, and this was pure joy to read. You've reminded me why I enjoy SH fic so very much. So, thank you :)