Reviews for Complications
shantie1984 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
though there wasn't any sex scenes as i was hoping this story was still very sweet
TheFennecFox chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ahh, there isn't enough of just Romance for these two! _ MassKink is awesome, but I like the fluff :3
Catler chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Nawww! Your dialogue was spot on for the characters! I plan to read your other stories after reading this :)
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hehe, that was too cute. Poor Garrus and his awkward moments. Great job with this! I really enjoyed it.
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hehe, poor Garrus. It's fun to think about how they reacted to the new things...especially when Garrus admits that he never watched the vids. I really like how sweet the end of this is. :) Good job!
Hally255 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
thats so sweet at the end
BumbleBeePixie chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I giggled, I laughed I aww'ed.

Oh and I added to favourites :)
Lexicer chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ah, another great fic. XD I absolutely love the way you write Shephard and Garrus. So fantastic.

KEEP WRITING OR I'LL CRY!

Liny-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I love it!

Awkward Garrus is the best. :3

You really wrote off their personality well, and kept them in character. Or at least, Garrus in character. (;

I cannot wait to read more from you!
Coilfoot chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very tastefully done :) I also enjoy awkward!Garrus and there's plenty of him! Very well done, if you hadn't said it was your first ff, I would never have known.
Alan's Only chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
awwww... you should have continued! lol, but i loved this story!
Selkit chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was always one of my favorite fics on the kink meme! Sweet, hilarious, and hot all at the same time. Can't go wrong with that combination. ;) Nice to see that you posted it here as well. Great job, and I hope you write more of this pairing!
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love Garrus and his awkward moments with Shepard!