Reviews for The Importance of Being Chamo
Magister of OZ chapter 3 . 5/20
Ah... this story, it has been so long... as I can see, nothing much has changed... sadly... wish I can see more possible characters in the place of our ermine-y pal, but oh well, you seem to have enough on your plate to even consider coming back here.
Benidate86 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
One heck of an imagination you have there. I am truly not worthy!
solitare chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
How about:
Yuuno Scrya (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha), in ferret form, her'd do a great job
Any Servant from Fate/Stay Night
Sirius Black (Harry Potter), in his "Snuffles"/Padfoot dog form, perverted like Chamo but funny
Clank (Ratchet & Clank)
Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2), in his "P-chan" pig form
Martin the Warrior (Redwall)
Hedwig (Harry Potter)
Kyuubi no Yoko (Naruto)
GeekGirl2 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Should do one for the SWAT Kats.

Can just imagine the TurboKat flying in and running roughshod over some group. ;p hehe. :)
Noip13 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I dunno, the Jigglypuff idea has possibilities...
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
No idea what it's from but ED-209's short was also funny as hell.

As was the one for Puss.

As for Chamo taking the place of Kyubey... PLEASE ADAPT THAT INTO A FIC PROPER, I BEG YOU! THAT IS SO MIND-BOGGLINGLY AWESOME IT JUST DEMANDS TO BE BIRTHED, WITH A MASTER HAND SUCH AS YOURS GUIDING IT AT THE HELM!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Though I'm not familiar with it, the thing with the dude from Familiar of Zero was quite amusing. May the spirit of EvaUnit01 be with you as you work towards ever-increasing heights of glorious crack.
Naomi Takahashi chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
ya know

i like garfield the best
BlueOrphan chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Hahahaha I love this keep on going xD.

Suggestions:

-Itchy and Scratchy from the Simpsons. They'd either kill each other before they even started the circle or the two they're pactioing would be a casualty of war or they'd end up slaughtering/or trying to slaughter everyone in the vicinity

-Samara from the movie The Ring

-Dobby from Harry Potter

-Big Bird from Sesame Street

-Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street

-Wolverine from X-Men

And that's all I got so far
Sereg5 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
As always, very funny. Just brilliant.
Andmeuths chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I'm waiting for Kyubey and Koyemshi to make their appearance. This will be interesting.

It would also be fascinating to see whether you can make Yuuno Mascot hilarious too.

Then , don't forget Kero , and Mokona from CLAMP!
Moon of Hell chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
this fick is great got some ideas for you

Stich(626)-Lelo and Stich/ would be an intristing familiar with his skills.

Daxter-Jack and Daxter/ he would be almost the same as Camo if you think about it.

Ryo-Ohki-Tenchi Muyo/ lets see what happens when we give Negi a carret obsessed cabbit that can turn into a spaceship.

Teddie-Persona 4/ he really belongs in mahora if you think about it.

Luna-Sailor Moon/ she could actually do a better job than Camo still worth trying.
Iuterpi chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Oh my! This is purely comedic awesomeness!

Every songle one... I have to admit that I had to search one or two because I didn't know them by their names.

I could really imagine the candidates for familiars 3

Chachazero's with Boogie rokcs. Love the: "You bitch... see you in hell" - "Dont say that, youll just make this harder" LOL Favorite line.

Hope you keep them coming. Like one said, Snoopy would be great, Taz, and many others come to mind.

Well, take care. Bye.
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Hobbes and Courage are the best possibilities. They could turn into full-blown stories actually...
King of the Fallen chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
This was comedy gold. You have to update soon, ja ne.