Reviews for Purple Hearts
Odeveca chapter 14 . 9/9
man this is great, would love to see what you have in store for our favorite couple
Odeveca chapter 8 . 9/9
oh man that is crazy
Odeveca chapter 6 . 9/9
oh hot damn this is so good!
Odeveca chapter 5 . 9/9
oh my god that was an atom bomb she had been waiting to hear about
Odeveca chapter 3 . 9/9
oh man that was just great!
Sharzdah chapter 14 . 9/8
This story absolutely amazing.
Omg! I can’t believe it! I’m so happy you added a chapter! It’s been years. Now i have to find my password to this site just so I can log in and give a better review. I hope you post more frequently. I cannot get enough of your writing.
xmukax chapter 14 . 8/16
Yes yes yes! love the actionGuns and aircrafts and sexy people in uniform make a great combination (as Die Hard can attest). And that glimpse into the past, hmm, makes me think Harry meddled with the beakers a bit too much. Also, did he knew something about Stone or was it mere distrust of a father?
brankel1 chapter 14 . 8/7
Amazing job.
I love your Jacob/ Leah stories but I think this story is the best!
Silverfires chapter 14 . 8/5
Awesome. What an exciting story.
LeahMfkn'Clearwater chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Exciting!
xmukax chapter 13 . 11/22/2017
I reread the whoke thing and it's enthralling, I can't wait for the secrets to unravel and damn the blackwater scenes are just yummmy. I'm you're back
Weave the Magic chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
I love it! Love your two protagonists, they have the same temper as that of the Jacob-Leah Twilight, but with maturity, patience, and nerves of steel, yours are both so sexy and dynamic. Hope to read more in the near future. Don't drop this again please. There are still quite a number of Jake-Leah readers, specially with smashing stories like this.
Weave the Magic chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
Whew! And the plot thickens. This is worth the wait. So many things happening but you're still able to develop the partnership of both protagonists. Great job! On to the next chapter. :)