Reviews for Told You So
Kane Richards chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Great read, thanks for writing it.
amy1232000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Do another one about how her brothers are all watching her and harry and talking during the wedding! (Well I have a feeling the defeater of the Dark lord could take them all out pretty well :))
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
lol that was awesome!
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aaaaw this was too cute. I really can imagine this happening XD
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
oh it warms my heart upon reading this
bonniebonbon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
THIS WAS SO FLIPPING CUTE! ACK! DYING...FROM...CUTENESS...
This could've been better punctuation wise, but it was still great! :) Love the title, btw. And WHOA, 210 favourites for a ONE SHOT? I only have, like, 7, and I'm happy about that...okay...going to go sulk in the corner now...
This was great! :) I know you wrote this a long time ago (almost three years!) but I review things even if they're from the 90's :P
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
AMAZING
Shameless-Royed-Fan1023 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is so so so so cute! And so cannon! I love it so much!
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Haha, lovely. Perfect scenario!
emmiebee11 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So sweet
vaiolet90 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love so much your story! It is so much fun as well as being well written... also I love Weasley family and Harry and Ginny are my favourite couple. Congratulations!
horcruxesxlove chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
good story! i LOVE the title!
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love your stories! These Weasley's are the Weasley's I love. They work so well together and there was even some Percy!

I loved how some of them were at the age where they were 'too cool' to listen. I liked when Ron said "Yeah, when I become Harry Potter's best friend, you'll be the first to know" or something along those lines. He should have made a bet about becoming his friend and then Ron would have to make Charlie pay up too.

Great job again!
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh, gosh, I love this! It was hilarious and adorable and... and... yeah. I laughed so hard at the part about Charlie's attempt at a story, with the dragon accidentally eating Ginny. Typical Charlie, haha! :) Anyway, this was just perfect, well done! Also, I would totally listen to stories about Harry saving Princess Ginevra. Though in reality, I can imagine it being the other way round, hehe. :P
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I liked how you showed the Weasley siblings as children. You did some foreshadowing with Ron saying he was going be Harry's best friend, and it would've been nice if you mentioned it in the scene where they're adults.

Poor Ginny, her brothers and Harry being mean to her about the Princess Ginevra stories. I'm sure Harry would've found out earlier from Ron, Fred or George though. :p