Reviews for Together At Last
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
...isn't it 'worse' to kiss in public that to pull your fingers through someone's hair? Just a bit confused about that reasoning.
mehrawree chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is the type of stuff I like! Nice work :D
Bankai-Princess chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wow, i like your stories, Sarin! _ I love how this is based on canon events from Bleach but you gave your own little introspection and depth.
My favorite part was Orihime's reason for taking off her hairpins; because they reminded Ichigo of past trauma, Deep stuff, man.
I can also tell you edit a lot, which is awesome! *thumbs up* I only have one critic...(I know I shouldn't be talking since I hardly write but I still can't help the school lessons I learned.. .) Try cutting out as many adjectives as you can. ;) It gives more power to your words.
That is all. keep up the great work, my friend. 3
ChocoChibi456 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Yay! That should have happened in that chapter! I bet it would have been more of a hit if it had! Believe me, I'd hire you to be Kubo's plot advisor if I could! :D You rock!
anime freak33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I wish that had actually happened...
Vaati-Worshipper chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
What a sweet Ichigo/Orihime oneshot! It completely fit in with canon. Very good job, I loved it! 3
Jiejiep chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh my goodness! This is wonderfully sweet! I like it so much. I guess I'm very fortunate that you are a fellow IchiHime supporter. Gracious, this is good. Thanks a lot for writing and sharing this.
IchiHime-Fan10 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I loved this story. :) It was a nice interpretation of the manga chapter and also very plausible. I also liked the part that explained Orihime wearing her hairpins out of site now because it reminded Ichigo of her traumatic time in Hueco Mundo. GENIUS! That's probably the real reason why Orihime did that!
Good story and thank you for posting it!
JessyB chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
this is really good! I love it
Selene Moonchild chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This should have been "the Chapter 425!" It's way better and so cute. I could read this again and again without getting tired of it! :)
cocoLily chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Nice and sweet. :)
jylener22 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
In true Sari fashion, you have taken incidents that actually happened in the anime and manga, added a few new elements and made a completely new and adorable story out of it! I loved how you added in the whole Orihime saying "Ow!" loud enough to cover Ichigo's added line so that it still fit within the actual events.

Orihime certainly is smarter than most people give her credit for, so I can totally see her sliding down the drain pipe in order to break up an argument between her best friend and boyfriend (I love being able to type out that last word when it comes to Ichigo in relation to Orihime!).

Such a sweet story! Thank you for sharing!
Flare-Flare chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I'm not done reviewing your fanfictions yet. }:)

This was so cute! I love how you wrote Orihime's bubblyness and I squee at the thought that Ichigo tries to intervene in Orihime's ehem...education. If Orihime wants to slide down the drainpipe, let the girl slide down the darn drainpipe. XD
Mayuka chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Dayum! That should have happened.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Short, but adorable and sweet to the core. Definitely a keeper!