Reviews for Discovering Western Life
MyBabyBlues chapter 17 . 1/18
Just read your story through to this point. It's very good. I love stories like this. Your Edward is wonderful, brave and strong. I see it's been awhile since you've written, but no criticism here. Believe me, I know the feeling. I hope your other writings and novel writing are going well. I hope that you do continue this story, but don't rush on my account. I will simply put the story on alert. Love, love, love it!
debslmac chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
:) loving this. I hope you continue it
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
I am loving this story more soon please...
Rosalinex5 chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
Hoping you will still be writing this story. Would like to see what happens next :)
hooker81 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
I just want to slap Rose into next week. How dare she act as if she is miss Priss. I would starve her until she learned to help out. What a royal brat!
My Daddy is Snape chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
I can't wait for the battle. Please don't let Edward get hurt ! Will Esme and Carlisle be showing up in this story? Is he the priests son? :) great so far I can't wait for the next chapter
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I think that I'm going to love this.
sujari6 chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
Interesting to get some of Rosalie and Emmett's background.
sujari6 chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
They should give him Rosalie instead. She's a pin in the butt.
sujari6 chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
So glad that they're together.
Teresa R chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
It still doesnt excuse Rose for being such a bitch to everyone but atleast it explains alittle bit about her and it is good to know that she loves Emmett. I wish you the best of luck with your novel and I am glad that you are still updating her Thank you so much.
Teresa R chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Oh no he cant what is Edward going to do? Rose is such a bitch is she ever going to learn?
Teresa R chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
That was impresive first time or first two times lol. Baby Tom how cute.
Teresa R chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
Rose got what she had coming to her and I hope she gets more and then relises what an ass she has been. I cant wait for next chapter and off I go to it lol.
Teresa R chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
I love it Jake the dog lol. Did she hear him?