Reviews for Discovering Western Life
Countrygirl1985 chapter 17 . 5/11
Noooooo you can't leave me hanging like this! It has been 5 years since you last updated. You said you were going to update next week. please don't let this awesome story die!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 17 . 2/18
loving this story! you are doing so well! looking forward to when you can update :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 9 . 2/18
loving this story
sholtsclaw698 chapter 3 . 2/18
loving the story and i hope you update as soon as you can
btlmotormouth chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
I love this story and keep checking it for updates but it hasn't been updated since July 19, 2011. Do you ever plan on finishing this?
MyBabyBlues chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
Just read your story through to this point. It's very good. I love stories like this. Your Edward is wonderful, brave and strong. I see it's been awhile since you've written, but no criticism here. Believe me, I know the feeling. I hope your other writings and novel writing are going well. I hope that you do continue this story, but don't rush on my account. I will simply put the story on alert. Love, love, love it!
debslmac chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
:) loving this. I hope you continue it
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
I am loving this story more soon please...
Rosalinex5 chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
Hoping you will still be writing this story. Would like to see what happens next :)
hooker81 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
I just want to slap Rose into next week. How dare she act as if she is miss Priss. I would starve her until she learned to help out. What a royal brat!
Needlessly Complicated chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
I can't wait for the battle. Please don't let Edward get hurt ! Will Esme and Carlisle be showing up in this story? Is he the priests son? :) great so far I can't wait for the next chapter
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I think that I'm going to love this.
sujari6 chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
Interesting to get some of Rosalie and Emmett's background.
sujari6 chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
They should give him Rosalie instead. She's a pin in the butt.
sujari6 chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
So glad that they're together.