Reviews for My Muse, My Inspiration, My Partner
Eslssl chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Wonderful story. Lively pace keeps reader's attention. Characters written with fidelity, including Martha and Alexis, who are usually difficult to write properly. The banter among all of the characters is great. Fun to read, and looking forward to the sequel you have promised.
Thank you.
Eslssl chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
This story flows very smoothly from chapter to chapter. You do a very good job linking details from various chapters...like the time of death detail from earlier.
Eslssl chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
The murder case helps show the characters in their proper context. It also give us a chance to see them do their "single brain" theory banter. Soooo funny.
Eslssl chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
The banter is written perfectly.
Eslssl chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
This should be included in an episode of the tv show.
Eslssl chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
An inspired dedication...sounds like something Castle would write for his books to Kate.
Eslssl chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Gotta say that this story is addictive...once started, you can't stop reading it.

Have to laugh at the image of short Lanie "frog marching" a taller Kate over to talk to Castle. THAT would be very funny on the show!
The-KLF chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
I liked this story, there were a lot of nice moments, but there is a glaring continuity error - Beckett already had a key for the loft, she let herself in after the party. Other than that, it was really good :)
wisegirl71301 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG AWESOME [TRULY] AWESOME PLEASE POST MORE SOOOOOOOOOOON
LilithL2 chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
i loved the dedication but I think he was too forthcoming... if Gina saw this before the launch of the book, she should broken up with him before... it's clear that it's dedicaded to Kate and it is saing that their romance "summer" was boring...

i'm going to read more! :)
Mark C chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
This was a joyful read.

It was nice to see that Rick and Kate finally admitted their feelings for each other. What made it more enjoyable was the dedication that he written in his latest book and it didn't sway Kate one way or the other.

I liked how accepting both Alexis and Martha were in their relationship change. Loved how Martha found out.

Probably the best part was the last chapter when Rick and Kate went to see Lanie to tell her and found the ME with Esposito.
xLisaa chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
I already read this story and I thought it was amazing, now that I read it for the second time I love it even more !

This story is defenitly the best FF I've ever read !

I'm not kidding !

I LOVE this story !

Pleas write many more stories ! Please ! :)

OK, so I think you got the point that this story is awesome ..

XD
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
Awww, this one is over? Well, at least we're getting a sequel. ;o)

Thanks for writing this one; it was fun reading!

LOVED IT! Can't wait for sequel!

~mandi *_*
TheWritersAccomplice chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
I could keep hitting the "next" button forever this is so good! But of course i would have no time for anything... :P. Such a good chapter! I killed myself laughing with the whole Lanie and Esposito momeny mainly because it was so unexpected, but i do love where this is going
Googie chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
Fun, and nice. I enjoyed it.

The only thing I could suggest is to watch the wording and use commas appropriately. Sometimes the sentences or diaglog seem run-on or don't make sense without a comma inserted in the right place.