Reviews for I Love My Room Mate
Guest chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Can you finish the story?! I'm dying here! It's so good but the cliffy is causing me mental anguish.
Merikatori chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
The end is so sad :((((( Please don't drop it and update soon :( I can't wait to see what'll happen next. BTW I love your story :D
Person chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Soo good...(BTW if ur into it, theres a really good manga called Ouran Highschool Host club, theres a Hikaru in it too!)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
This is one of the most amazing fanfictions I have ever had the joy of reading.
The characters' personalities, growth, all of it was beautifully written. Alongside plot twists and suspense, this story just kept on grabbing my attention and making me hang on the edge of my seat... Bed, floor, shelf, window... whatever.
Anyhow. I love it. It's so original.
Keep on writing!
angelbleachfairy chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Ahhhhhh! You're back after sooo long! I was psyched to see that you had updated and devoured this magnificent and emotional chapter in minutes! Glad to have you back!
TaeDextri chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Noooooo! Ichigo died! He died? HE DIIIIEEEEEEEEDDD! Why? Ur making Nel cryyyy D':

Jkjk plz update soon... The suspense ish killing meeee!

Great story by the way...
TaeDextri chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Oh my fricken nutter butter! That was GENIOUS! Nice twist! This story is just getting better and better (if it's at all possible!)
TheCanadianRockz chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Omg you update! I was just about to forget about this story! you made my day! Can't wait for next chapter! thanks for not abandoning this story , it's is really good.
Cisusi chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Yay! Update! Such a good chapter! I loved the very cool and interesting plot twist you presented us with. I am very excited to see where it leads us in the world of I Love My Room Mate! It is going to be so interesting that I can't stop using exclamation points! (Which I seem to use a lot anyways)...

I was a bit confused at the beginning of the chapter with the setup of the story, but after like the second or third time I got the pattern. I am very interested to learn more about this 'beast' that Ichigo has become. Will it be like his hollowfied form? Like from Hueco Mundo or from the Hell Verse? Oh shwell, I will have to wait and see.

Also in a world, where everyone forgot Ichigo, I am glad Rukia didn't. She is truly something special :)

Anywhoo, another fabulous chapter! Keep up he great work :)
WhiteSheWolf17 chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
YOU UPDATED! Ooh, interesting plot twist. This chapter was different and I think I understand the basis of it. It was a little hard to follow in the beginning until I realized your theme and then BAM, it made sense haha! So, is Ichigo, like, a Hollow here? Like in the movie Hell Verse?

Anyway, I loved it! I'm glad you finally updated! It's so sad that everyone forgot Ichigo! But Ichigo hadn't forgot Rukia! Yay to that! Now he has to storm back and sweep Rukia off her feet and kiss her! Haha, can't wait for the next chapter! I'm excided! Update soon :)

WhiteSheWolf17
blackravens4 chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
YAYAYAYAY You finally updated! I've been waiting so long! :D
...although this chapter didn't satisfy me. I need more! XD
The Layman chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Plot twist no jutsu! Again! (I'm still here too!)
Saharaxx chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Glad you updated! Well I was lost a bit. Maybe I should read the last chapter before this one. Thanks for the new chapter :D and keep updating please.
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Fascinating. Thanks for the update. I don't mind if the next one comes in a month or so. Your quality is worth it.
Booklover2526 chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
okay, i will admit im confused, but im glad ur back, and this chapter was still good-just a little different...