Reviews for Mommy Dearest
Mindy is pissing me off at this point. Im beginning to hate her with James. I think part of the cooper situation is her fault. It didn't help that everyone was being mind fucked by Caroline but she kissed cooper and I get that she didn't realize at that point that he was in love with her but then she sends him a heart while he's in the hospital and at this point she knows that he's in love with her that's a mixed signal. She's tearing the Lawsons apart. First coopers gone now Connor too. Those two have been with James for at least twenty years and now James Connor and cooper are separate. And the things she said about Anabelle to tiffany make me so mad, she should just get bent.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/7/2013
I like nice Kane is Batman.
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 56 . 6/21/2011
Ok... I've always had a soft spot for Cooper, but this is too much. He needs to have his heart ripped out and burned for even thinking about raping Mindy. She's told him over and over and over and over that she doesn't want him. And then to string poor Jeff along at the same time... Cooper's gone too far this time.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 98 . 3/13/2011
At least she got James to reluctantly agree to the house idea... That's a step in the right direction. Idk how long it will be until I can read Hurricane but I'm definitely gonna try to get to it soon. Love you guys together. Fuibi want Jeff and Cooper back together! ;)
NeroAnne chapter 98 . 2/12/2011
WOW what an ending!

it was amazing right down to the final period.

brilliant!

Can't wait for the next!
EternalxInsanity chapter 98 . 2/12/2011
Wow... I take it the next chapter is about Cooper and how he can fix it? Sounds like fun :D

I loved this whole thing and I can't wait for the sequel :)
Esha Napoleon chapter 98 . 2/12/2011
NeroAnne chapter 97 . 2/11/2011
Awe! He's helping Chelsea eat! how cute!

Yes. Yes she is.

Dead fish. :P Connor is TOO cute!

Awe!

Poor Cooper...I wonder what he's going to do to have Jeff again. :(

Nooooo!

:( NO DIE COOPER!

Agh, suspense _

MORE!
EternalxInsanity chapter 97 . 2/11/2011
Ohgod Cooper stop! It's not good for you baby. I know all about that but stop please :(

It's funny because in the last chapter of blood and chaos: the mark and James story, James kills Caroline because she was 'practicing' for Cooper... If James doesn't care now, Cooper's fucked royal. You're so mean Megan XD

Loved/hated it :P lovedcoz of the babies and hated Coz of coop... Oi vey
Debwood-1999 chapter 97 . 2/11/2011
Yaay that Mindyloo's going home! *does happy dance*

Guess I didn't have to wait for James to do in Cooper, 'cuz it looks like Cooper's going to do himself in!

BTW, it kinda feels to me like Cooper's been written into a corner in this story. How could you possibly redeem him at this point? He's got absolutely NOTHING now, in spite of Mindy's assurances to the contrary. Guess I'm gonna have to wait like everyone else to see how this all plays out.
Esha Napoleon chapter 97 . 2/11/2011
EternalxInsanity chapter 96 . 2/11/2011
omg sorry I didn't review the last one. I had school and when I got home I was soooo tired. :(

THis chapter was cute if not adorable :P I just wanna eat Chelsea, seriously. I'ma turn cannibal and eat her.

Cooper, watch ya step mate. You're still wlaking on thin ice and You know it.

James is gonna kick Cooper's ass XD
NeroAnne chapter 96 . 2/10/2011
Awe...

Poor Cooper. He really is regretting what he did now.

Who knows how things are going to go now though. :/

Loved it! So much sweet family time. XD