Reviews for 21
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Skipping out on the exercise for ice cream, this is how the pounds adds on! At least get Gelato.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Blacksmith is a cunt and a fucking stupid one. So what happens AFTER killing Piper's family? Sure they framed him, but what happens after that? What leverage is there left? ..and killing a little girl would draw the attention of capes as well as anti-villains with standards.

...and once the threat is explicit, maybe Blacksmith knows that Piper is a soft touch, but if someone had threatened my love ones like that, I would have make sure they won't live to carry out the threat.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
"I'm not actually planning on hitting on anybody in the Justice League, like ever. Ever-ever-ever."

Just sayin'... Threesome with TWO members of the League?
alessfansama chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
good story! the Pied Piper is one of my new favorite heroes.
TIRN33 chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Yay! Great ending asnusual! Cant wait to read the next installment!
Britt chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
I think parts of this story are really well written and I've enjoyed some of your other works.

But Piper's bashfest against Barry really sounds more like the author than him. Piper would be the first to tell you that he gave Barry little to no reason to trust him. He was a different person when Barry knew him. It really rings untrue, and bashing fic is really immature.

The Barry bashing kept me from reading the rest of this story, just fyi.
TIRN33 chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Perfect! I can't wit for the next chapter AND story! Honestly, your storiss are SO beautifully written! An I've read ALL of them! And the reboot DOES seem to have an effecf on MANY writers on fanfiction! So let's pray they'll still have the rogues the same:D keep up the beautiful work, Honey Pie! Amd ii hope James gets to keep his Pookie xD
Annie chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Wanted to let you know I love this chapter in particular. The warm and fuzzies, ohmygod. Just, all of it. I was reading Late Morning Lullaby and it said "Complete" and then I got to the last chapter AND IT DIDN'T END, and I was like NO, BETRAYAL BAD. But this chapter def made up for it. ((and in the previous chapter, Mark's bro Clyde.. oh man, :( y'all supervillians with baggage, it's such a great moment...)) But anyway, the shelter kids are awesome, and I look forward to reading more of this, and I HOPE YOU FINISH THIS ONE FOR REAL SOON. BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME TOO.

lots of love,

Annie
Bouquet chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
I really enjoyed your story. It's very well written and the plot is really interesting. I can't wait for your next chapter :)
Kyer chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Okay, I admit I only wandered in because you mentioned Wally in the summary and I always loved that scene (both of their faces during that rooftop scene were hilarious), but homophobic? Startled, yes, but I doubt Wally *feared* homosexuals. I think too many times people link 'uncomfortable' with 'fear' which are too different things. In fact, labeling someone who is uncomfortable as being 'unreasonably fearful of' (phobic) just does more to harm the gay image than to help it.

Imho of course.

btw, have they showed Piper in Flashpoint yet? I read that he was in it, but that there was some uncertainty as to who was actually behind the mask. It had better be Hartley...DC has pissed me off enough already with all the changes. Can't believe what they've done to the DCnU Teen Titans. They look more like Rogues than the Rogues do. -_-;;
Mayhem21 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Oh, with everything going on, Jessie is not what Piper needs right now! I ship Piper/Jessie like nobody's business but this is a bad time, what with getting the crap beat out of him by Mark and Blacksmith.

I also really hope that Len comes out on top. I love Captain Cold - he keeps the Rouges from crossing the line and bringing down more heat then they're ready to face.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

-ptath of Mayhem21
TIRN33 chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Oh! Continue soon please! I hope there's another story after this one!
EasyButton chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Wow, I love this universe and the way you flesh out all the characters, especially Piper, while still staying fairly true to cannon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
TIRN33 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Oh no! Bad Mark! Yes, you're extremely sexy but don't beat up Hartley T-T
Mayhem21 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful! Love the first official meeting between Wally and Piper! It really is Barry's fault...poor guy. He didn't think about what would happen if he died - what would happen to Wally.

Love Piper's analysis. He's a bit biased against Barry, of course, but there's a lot of truth there. Also like how his parents (or at least mother) are warming up to him.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

-ptath of Mayhem21