Reviews for Engine
Solabriel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
EVERY SINGLE ONE of your stories is totally amazing, and everything that I could possibly look for in reading about Supernatural. You have such great creativity and a deliciously evil sense of irony. Please come back to the Supernatural fandom - whenever I'm sad Adam's gone I just read your stories and pretend they're canon.
I.drive.a.Delorean chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This. Is. Amazing. You captured Sam's emotions (can I say emotions?) perfectly. Awesome.
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hmm, very poetic I must say. Very...souless Sam-ish if you know what I mean. Well, hope to see more from you soon!
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
You know, as I watched this episode, I was thinking about Sam and Dean and Grandpa and I realized that Dean is like the... Alpha of this group of hunters. Although he followed Grandpa's orders in the beginning, by the end, he was in charge again and everybody listened to him. And Sam, who is stupid most of the time, finally gained back a sliver of my respect in this episode. Me, I am seriously pissed cuz I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ADAM! Anyway, loves for the story! Can't wait for more!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
How sad, and yet a wonderful POV for Sam and what's been going on in his head this season. So much of it is being left to guess work, but I have to say I think you've hit very close to the mark. Good job.
Moydra chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I enjoyed the look at the struggle between Sam's logical approach and how he knows things SHOULD be. Good take on season 6 Sam!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh, this is very well done! An amazing look through Sam's eyes at what it's been like since he was returned and knew that he was no longer "right". He has to practise emotional expression and reactions, and knows that they are still "off", but decides that since emotion is not essential to hunt it doesn't matter, yet, he knows intrinsically that Dean is the one who can help, who can make him whole again somehow. Good story.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
What's freaking me out (and this is not a reflection on your story) is how much not having a soul resembles Autism.