Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
quisha1991 chapter 29 . 10/20
I get it but I'm going to need her to stop being such a bitch to Carisle and Esme... I hate how people made it seem like Edward could get a different response but she had this attitude about her parents before he came into the picture
quisha1991 chapter 14 . 10/19
Awwwwwwwwww
a great story will read your others if they are finished because I am not patient enough to wait 6 years
cbzoo chapter 9 . 9/4
Titanic was sadder
naive sweet girl chapter 49 . 8/19
i really likethis story! bella andher sarge had the most wonderful love story!
Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 8/18
Aww,Rosalie’s interested! A little surprised but I like it. Jasper is out there somewhere, right?
Not too sure about Esme’s reaction, a little surprised how protective but then again maybe not. I love that Carlisle and Bella play golf and so does Rosalie. An athletic Bella - love it!
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 8/18
This story has s great pace. I’m loving that ghetto Cullens adopted Bella.
MiserysMama chapter 50 . 7/4
As I finish reading this story on this 4th of July 2018, I am thankful for the president we have, for the God who put him there and the many changes for the betterment of the United States of America. Having served my country in the Women's Army Corp., I am appreciative of the men and women who continue to serve our country, to keep our country safe and free.

God bless America, God bless our president. May our country remain free and remain strong!
QueenGB chapter 37 . 6/26
Edwards been shot. OMG is he in surgery, is he okay? I don’t know. WTF Emmett;-) yes I would have totally killed him. Ha!
QueenGB chapter 36 . 6/26
Nobody deserves to be flamed for putting their shit out there. It’s brave! So I’m not doing that at all. But I do have questions I guess like Edward clearly doesn’t want this life so why put a “billion dollar hit on him? Why follow Bella just take her if you want leverage and why now? And what do all those codes and names mean like 131? I’m hoping you will let that unfold. Shitting upbringing for our hottie hero and he still manages to be freaking sweet.
QueenGB chapter 31 . 6/25
Wow the code talking confused me a bit. What the heck is a 131? Also doesn’t nose dude know where Bella lives so she won’t exactly be safe. What in heavens name is going on? Sigh.
QueenGB chapter 29 . 6/25
Well I get what Carlisle, Esme, Rose and Alice are trying to do but I’m confused she’s been with them a while why is visiting the graves so important this year? Her father isn’t 40 he’s gone as Bella mentioned. Shouldn’t they have taken her before? Also no matter how much people love you no one can tell you how to grieve or move on. I hate when people do that to me right now. Everyone processes loss and death their way and no way is perfect. Rose was harsh (typical) and that rarely works. But if Edward is the only one to get through to her so be it. ;-) there are worse things my friend.
So I'm curious what happens is he doesn't get killed before the end date? Does the game just end?
AiymaSnikies chapter 9 . 5/28
Definitely Remember Me was sadder than Titanic. I mean come on there was enough wood for them. If Rose' s fat ass would if sat up the could of both balanced it out. Where as in Remember me there was no chance he was gonna survive.
AiymaSnikies chapter 1 . 5/28