Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
Schwips chapter 50 . 2/19
WoW i loved it! Thank you!
After reading your story I am thinking about writing a letter myself, not to find love like Bella did, but just to share something.
Thanks again, take care
thelightnina chapter 38 . 2/17
wtf was the point in that tragic ending?
thelightnina chapter 30 . 2/17
why has no one thanked edward for his service?
thelightnina chapter 4 . 2/15
I know you probably don’t even write on here anymore but I just wanted to point out that orphanages don’t exist in the US anymore. Most orphan children go to group homes, boarding schools, or are fostered.
thelightnina chapter 4 . 2/14
i’m reading this story after having read 2 or 3 of your others ones (which i absolutely loved) but this bella character is annoying me so much. That whole “i’m rich and everyone loves me but i’m so plain and quirky hehe” just ain’t it
thelightnina chapter 3 . 2/14
why the hell didn’t she get alice tampons?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2020
ou est le chien
San59 chapter 30 . 11/11/2020
Hello !

I love your story ! and all the others you've written. I know it's wrong I'm writing a comment only for something I don't like.
But here I am, quite attached to this Bella, and frankly I'm quite put off by the way her family is pushing her to go to the cemetery.
Everyone mourning is different, and at their own pace, and I think that's something to be respected. And I am very shocked by Rosalie's words "Bella doesn't have normal mourning" ... There is no normal mourning! Everyone faces the way they can and it's going to be different for each person!
So I admit, I had a hard time reading this chapter (which made me very angry on behalf of Bella) but once again I love the story and will continue it.
somebody2love chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Love this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/17/2020
Hey your lack of smut is way more got coco blocked by Emmett and the sexual tension wow!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2020
Remember me Robs so great in it.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2020
He don't know her but not like he is a stranger so cant wAit
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2020
# Swoony I was the same the hubs care packages had extras for any sailor.
manidek chapter 29 . 5/16/2020
this is a great story but I would just like to point out that people are actually being the opposite of supportive about this. I lost my dad when I was really young and I understand how she feels. if my family and friends forced me to get “closure” about the death, I think I would have hated them. this isn’t something you get over or move past and sometimes it’s not something you face head on. I couldn’t listen to the music he liked or go to his favorite restaurant and for 2 years I barely mentioned him and for 2 years after that it wasn’t much better. you can’t rush someone into understanding their feelings especially about something like this. they don’t know what she’s going through and they don’t know how she “should” react. especially Rose who said going to ohio would be a “road trip” and expected bella to be a “little sad”. it isn’t fun and she’s a bad friend for acting like that
E.Bailey.C chapter 6 . 4/13/2020
Let me start by saying I never post reviews - ever! I hate them... I never do them here (I'm sorry!) and I never do them on youtube either. I don't like saying things to people without being able to see their reactions and having other people (who have nothing to do with the situation) read what I'm saying.
But I have to say to you that I'm LOVING this story! I've only read until chapter six so I could change my mind later, but I don't think I will. I would love love love to see this story in book format, so if you ever publish it please let me know and I'll be first in line for a physical copy!
I'm sorry for this weird review and I can't wait to finish this story and take a look at what else you've posted on here.
Thank you very much for writing!
7,729 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »