Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
MiserysMama chapter 50 . 7/4
As I finish reading this story on this 4th of July 2018, I am thankful for the president we have, for the God who put him there and the many changes for the betterment of the United States of America. Having served my country in the Women's Army Corp., I am appreciative of the men and women who continue to serve our country, to keep our country safe and free.

God bless America, God bless our president. May our country remain free and remain strong!
QueenGB chapter 37 . 6/26
Edwards been shot. OMG is he in surgery, is he okay? I don’t know. WTF Emmett;-) yes I would have totally killed him. Ha!
QueenGB chapter 36 . 6/26
Nobody deserves to be flamed for putting their shit out there. It’s brave! So I’m not doing that at all. But I do have questions I guess like Edward clearly doesn’t want this life so why put a “billion dollar hit on him? Why follow Bella just take her if you want leverage and why now? And what do all those codes and names mean like 131? I’m hoping you will let that unfold. Shitting upbringing for our hottie hero and he still manages to be freaking sweet.
QueenGB chapter 31 . 6/25
Wow the code talking confused me a bit. What the heck is a 131? Also doesn’t nose dude know where Bella lives so she won’t exactly be safe. What in heavens name is going on? Sigh.
QueenGB chapter 29 . 6/25
Well I get what Carlisle, Esme, Rose and Alice are trying to do but I’m confused she’s been with them a while why is visiting the graves so important this year? Her father isn’t 40 he’s gone as Bella mentioned. Shouldn’t they have taken her before? Also no matter how much people love you no one can tell you how to grieve or move on. I hate when people do that to me right now. Everyone processes loss and death their way and no way is perfect. Rose was harsh (typical) and that rarely works. But if Edward is the only one to get through to her so be it. ;-) there are worse things my friend.
So I'm curious what happens is he doesn't get killed before the end date? Does the game just end?
AiymaSnikies chapter 9 . 5/28
Definitely Remember Me was sadder than Titanic. I mean come on there was enough wood for them. If Rose' s fat ass would if sat up the could of both balanced it out. Where as in Remember me there was no chance he was gonna survive.
AiymaSnikies chapter 1 . 5/28
Good beginning
LaPumuckl chapter 50 . 5/13
I found this story by fluke as I roamed through the favorite stories from one of my favorite authors; )

Gotta say, I loved every minute I was allowed to be a part of their lives:)
right now. I want a guy like Edward.
Listening to love songs and reading this makes me want to cry because I'm single.
Awe i just love them!
Glad she figured it out.
Aww first kiss.