Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
Figgalina chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
Wonderfully said!
agatona chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
And as always, what an amazing chapter for an update!
Your message is so important as this is a critical time when understanding, kindness, compassion and respect are going to be needed among individuals who were so divided in their choices.
There will be changes happening as implemented by the elected president who will seriously be under scrutiny in the next 4 years due to his lack of public service experience.
But hopefully, this event will be an eye opener for the future that individuals will not base their decisions because of unfounded fear, bullying, hate & harassment.
I'm Canadian - fortunate that our Prime Minister is a young man who has similar viewpoints & values as Edward & Bella. He cares very much for climate change amongst other important issues.
Let's hope that your president realizes that being elected to lead one of the great nations in the world, is a reality he will have to face, responsibly! Good luck.
debslmac chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
:) :)
Pscullen chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
thank you!
Farala chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
I was surprised to see that have updated. I thought this story was complete but now I understand. thank you for your speech. it calmed me down a little bit. I have been scared for a while because I live in South Africa and my country is allies with both Russia and America not to mention the fact that we are a developing country dealing with a hel of a lot of corruption issues. the news of Donald Trumps presidency was a chilling and scary experience for me. thank you for taking the time to write this. it was cool of you.
suzy 2010 chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
Loved that your Sergeant Masen has some very wise words to say.
wal70 chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
I share your feelings as well. THANK YOU and LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
Thanks for writing. It was a very well-written speech providing words of encouragement from Sergeant Masen.
lillianolivia.white chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
Great chapter. It was exactly what we all needed. You said exactly the words we needed to hear.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
Thank you for writing this. Thank you so much and please continue to be a light in these dark times.
StephaniePm chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
Loved this little epilogue. Thanks for sharing. And good point about the climate change.
AnakinSmom chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
More people need to read these words. Not just as they apply to Bella and Edward and the story. Maybe you should post the salient points on FB or tumbler or somewhere with a larger audience. They are very well thought out and to the point. Thank you for sharing them with all of us.
sagajunkie chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
Loved this chapter. So relevant. You're right, it shouldn't matter who I voted for, my opinion is just as valid and truthful as the next persons. I'm just as important as anyone else, and how this country grows or not is dependent on each person, young or old, giving and being the best they can be.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
Thank so much for this, really. It is important and it's needed.
Cullenfan524 chapter 50 . 11/10/2016