Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
Brain in the Gutter chapter 48 . 9/3/2013
This is an amazing story! Loved it!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 49 . 9/2/2013
Pretty good!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
Sorry you were bitched at by some folks. Never understand why people bitch and STILL continue to read the story! Seriously! WTF?! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you this shit is hilarious! I am forgot and took a swallow of root beer a while ago and started laughing so hard it came out of my nose. Hurt like hell, but was sooooo worth it! Loving this! You keep on keeping on!
xBabySnapsx chapter 49 . 8/27/2013
Awesome in every aspect ... Definite tear jerker ... Your awesome ...
BlondiexPie chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
I can't believe you killed Alice and Jasper's baby.
BlondiexPie chapter 36 . 8/25/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
BlondiexPie chapter 31 . 8/25/2013
So lost..
BlondiexPie chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
Your Bella is an idiot. Now what does Marcus/Aro want!
BlondiexPIe chapter 29 . 8/25/2013
I know I should be all spazzing because Edward is somehow home but my mind is still stuck on the creeper from the car..
BlondiexPie chapter 28 . 8/25/2013
Why didn't Bella mention Marcus/Aro the creeper while they were emailing?
BlondiexPie chapter 27 . 8/25/2013
I'm going to assume that creepy guy was Marcus since Aro has black hair.. My question though is what the hell he wanted..
BlondiexPie chapter 26 . 8/25/2013
I haven't cried in a few days and it's catching up to me. You're bringing the water works out. Also, I just followed you on twitter. :P
BlondiexPie chapter 25 . 8/25/2013
That ending was just heart breaking. :(
BlondiexPie chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Oh please. Edward is stubborn about everything under the sun and then some.
BlondiexPie chapter 8 . 8/23/2013