Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
FL Sunshine chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
Bravo!
Absolutely Cullen chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
I was very surprised to read this chapter of your story. You clearly seem to believe that the country felt that Hillary Clinton was supposed to have been the proper winter. I'm not the biggest fan of trump but if you paid attention to the polling numbers you'll see that there were equally the same number of people voting for Trump as there were Hilary. So I think your evaluation of the election is heavily biased one way. I'm not saying you're writing is bad in fact I've enjoyed your story throughout the months that you've taken to write this. I am just confused as to why you would sway your chapter so one-sided and paint the election as the people are actually more disappointed than they are happy. I would say Nationwide it's pretty equal.
Denny52 chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
So well put and delivered at a time where most have lost perspective. We're all the same, struggling humans trying to do the right thing, make the world a better place for all and spread some love and kindness around. We shouldn't be so horribly divided by differing opinions. "It's always been about the people and it always will be – so in small ways and in big ways, be great in your own life. And in acting in unwavering goodness and relentless understanding, we can continue to be all that is good in this country." Wonderfully put and thank you for giving us his wise and moving update. XO
chele the original chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
This is something that I needed to hear and I thank you for it. Look for the Good and keep The Faith.
Excellent Epilogue .
joheather chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
AHHHHHHHH. I forgot this was a thing. Damn all the feels of this story. It makes me sad remembering that this is complete. ..
Anyways. I'm so glad this is your opinion on the election. I just want to copy and paste this into a FB post cuz this is exactly what people need to hear. "Be gracious. In victory and defeat, be gracious." I fucking love it so much.
Soooooo. .. I'm just gonna go now and reread this story again.
snoopylover60 chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
I loved this! With so much hate and "not my president" going on. Its nice to hear what our country truly stands for...EACH OTHER! :)
sujari6 chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
Lovely chapter. He's right that it's really about the people. There's an old saying "the proof of the pudding is in the eating" meaning "the real value of something can be judged only from practical experience or results and not from appearance or theory" so hopefully things will turn out much better than people expect.
SRVampire chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
THANK YOU!
This chapter was so well written and expressed so beautifully what is truly important I will be sharing it my family and friends.
Your Edward had great lines. These are my favorites:

"In defeat and in victory, be as gracious as possible. Be gracious and never overlook the humanity within those you agree with and those you don't."

"The president has never been the greatest thing about this country,"

Thanks again, and I look forward to your next story.
Taylor9901 chapter 50 . 11/10/2016
Beautiful
robertsbella2 chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Started this last night. Really enjoying it so far.
agatona chapter 49 . 11/6/2016
Re-read this story. It's one of my favourite stories here.
Will re-read your other ones as soon as I can, especially TLW.
You continue to evolve as a writer. You're getting better & better.
Please don't abandon this fandom.
I will support your original work but please don't stop getting inspired by Edward & Bella.
I will look forward to more from you.
Sincere thanks from me.
ChristianMom54 chapter 49 . 10/6/2016
One of the best stories I have read in awhile. Loved the twist of bring the mafia into it. So many now days protest against our Flag, Government, and Our Soldiers. Never understanding the lives that died who gave them the right to do so. Thank you for putting pride and understanding in your story for Our Brave Soldiers.
MiccaF chapter 49 . 9/25/2016
I read this quite a while ago before it was completed, and I am so glad that I chose to read it thru once again. An excellent story! Absolutely loved it :-)
analisse34 chapter 45 . 6/19/2016
ADORO como eres capaz de trasmitir toda la emoción, sensaciones, incluso el calor de la zona, en serio describes demasiado bien, puedo imaginar todo! Gracias!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/1/2016
Welp, her life might be a bad movie, but your fic legit just turned into one. LOL were you for serious with that nonsense? I'm just...speechless.

A couple of things -
there their and they're. Three totally separate words.
To and too are different as well
Where and were also
Past and passed (pass) don't mean the same thing
It's never per say, the correct usage is per se
Tupperware isn't spelled tuper ware

Oh. And. Jumping sharks is not a good pastime. Ever. You owe me time now that I'll never get back. Rude.
7,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »