Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
Queen Hady chapter 2 . 1/11
Uhu o/ she has a letter
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 1/11
Nice First chapter
I loved how you wrote this chapter along with your betas.
I enjoyed your note at bottom as well (YOU write for yourself, I appreciate that)
scoobyilu chapter 16 . 12/12/2017
So I totally just have to saw that Snickerdoodles is my nickname as well hahaha. My sister came up with it when I was little cause I love Snickerdoodle cookies. I'm also called Snickers and Scooby
carlisle'scullen14 chapter 26 . 12/10/2017
I have to say, I have NEVER read anything that made me as emotional as this. I cried like a baby. This was so beautifully written and so well put together that I could not hold the tears in. Kudos to you for writing something that had such heartbreaking passion and bittersweet feelings. Love it love it love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I have read similar ones There is one i have been trying to find Called Learning to Spell Love Have not had much luck.
PeanutBrat chapter 28 . 11/18/2017
I love this story. I'm an army wife myself and was with my boyfriend before he joined so I got the whole experience. You really hit a lot of the emotions so clearly and correctly. You are really a talented writer.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 35 . 11/4/2017
Loving the story so far. I have to say when I first saw how many chapters there are, I saw 35...thank goodness it’s not because I would be yelling and screaming. Back to reading.
Omnifarious777 chapter 9 . 8/31/2017
Titanic is sadder. Remember me is a great movie though
taj14 chapter 50 . 7/27/2017
What a wonderful story, thank you.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2017
Eh the age difference is creepy...only because she is still in high school
mycajunlover chapter 50 . 7/17/2017
I just found this story today. I wish I could remember where I found it. You are an absolute fantastic author. The speech that Edward gave in this last chapter should be published everywhere.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/15/2017
Loved the story i wished I knew what they were having though. Other than that good job !
Guest chapter 45 . 7/15/2017