Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 1/15
I don't read Fanfiction for it to be realistic. This is a great story. And I'm loving it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 1/15
It obviously did her a lot of good to go see her parents grave, and bless Edward got coming home to take her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 1/15
This emotional block against visiting her parents graves seems to be a complex side story. I wonder if Bella ever had therapy after the death of her parents. I understand that she believes they aren't there. I wonder if anyone ever suggested writing letters to them. And Edward was worried enough about her that he came home? Fascinating.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 1/15
I laughed at Bella loving the power over those poor freshmen in soccer practice. I'm glad she didn't tell ROse everything and kept some of her secrets close to her heart. I do wish she could talk to Esme and Carlisle though, now that I know they were so worried. Playing golf is a great stress reliever. We never found out if Edward played golf. I was surprised that Rose didn't have sex with Emmett, but maybe she wasn't ready. Yes, I've missed snarky Rose.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 1/15
No, I never even thought for a minute that Bella would fall for sketchy man, who I think might have made his entrance last part of this chapter. But this guy sounds a lot like Aro, and if he gave Bella the creeps, it's for a good reason. Maybe Alice will think to mention it to Edward, or Bella might. Edward may know who it is. I have a feeling sketchy man will be danger to Bella. Whereever Bella goes to school, Edward could go on the GI Bill. I think this is true love as Ive ever seen. Bella is young, but she is deep.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 1/15
I'm crying too. I know you are going to give us some of Edwards past and that will make the year go faster.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 1/14
Snif, snif...so sad...
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 1/14
I thought it was just beautiful. Great chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 1/14
I applaud what Esme did for her girl. Bella would always regret it if she didn't.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 1/14
I'm already crying because I know they have to go back.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 1/14
I would love it if they make love before Edward returns. It would give them something to hold on to during the year.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 1/14
I was thinking that Bella was weighing her options when she mentioned prom. But I'm glad she is not that shallow after all. I'll bet Bella & Rose would love paintball.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 1/14
Snicker Doodle! I love that name. I'm guessing Ares will stay with Bella when Edward goes back to Iraq. They are so sweet together.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 1/14
Sorry, if one of the readers was rude. I'm loving this story, and can't put it down. I think we have some UST going on, and Bella is unsure how to handle it. Maybe Edward didn't realize Bella was a virgin. I'm not so sure she's ready to not be one yet, though. Edward is just going to have to be patient. I'm guessing Rose and Em will have sex first, if they already haven't.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 1/14
This was so sweet that Bella got His dog and motorcycle shipped to him.
7,567 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »