Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
Woo-hoo!
blb1000 chapter 12 . 2/2
Back to his signature!
blb1000 chapter 10 . 2/1
And a place in their heats, though they probably don't realize that yet.
blb1000 chapter 9 . 2/1
Her soldier!
blb1000 chapter 8 . 2/1
Great set up for their meeting.
blb1000 chapter 7 . 2/1
Now Esme's going to be really suspicious.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 2/1
Facebook does them no good without internet.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 2/1
Oh boy. Will Em & Rose be inappropriate in writing?
blb1000 chapter 1 . 2/1
I like it, even with the changes in families.
Wow. This story. Just wow. Blew me away.
Amazing writing and story line.
I can't imagine having to go through this... And I know this isn't even half of what people feel. This was an amazing read, thank you.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 49 . 1/10
Amazing!
Guest chapter 49 . 12/7/2015
Okay. I have mixed feelings about your story. I can tell that you are relatively young, so I am impressed with your writing abilities. That being said, you put too many story lines in this. My advice would have been to just stick to the soldier concepts and leave the mafia out of it. Just my opinion. Good luck on your next story!
imagination'swildestguest chapter 31 . 11/30/2015
Your story was really good until this whole mob/attempted assassination storyline. I was so hooked on your story and read 30 chapters through the night but now I have to stop because this whole chapter was bizarre and poorly written. You suddenly made Edward into a crazed and unrelenting maniac who insisted on having a gun in school? Ridiculous and bad...there's really no interest from me anymore...yikes
Craving2Read chapter 22 . 10/17/2015
Hmmmm...I know several military people who have bad reactions to fireworks (both the explosion and the popping sounds), especially if they aren't in control of setting them off. I'm surprised none of these 4 have some reaction, especially having been in a war zone so recently.
Gidget922 chapter 49 . 10/17/2015