Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 1/14
I would love it if they make love before Edward returns. It would give them something to hold on to during the year.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 1/14
I was thinking that Bella was weighing her options when she mentioned prom. But I'm glad she is not that shallow after all. I'll bet Bella & Rose would love paintball.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 1/14
Snicker Doodle! I love that name. I'm guessing Ares will stay with Bella when Edward goes back to Iraq. They are so sweet together.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 1/14
Sorry, if one of the readers was rude. I'm loving this story, and can't put it down. I think we have some UST going on, and Bella is unsure how to handle it. Maybe Edward didn't realize Bella was a virgin. I'm not so sure she's ready to not be one yet, though. Edward is just going to have to be patient. I'm guessing Rose and Em will have sex first, if they already haven't.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 1/14
This was so sweet that Bella got His dog and motorcycle shipped to him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 1/14
Love the banter between these two.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 1/14
Oh , I'll gladly follow you. I loved this chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 1/14
I felt so sad for Edward that he would think his birthday was not important. It was wonderful for Bell to do something for him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 1/14
Wisconsin is perfect for this story.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 1/14
I know it snows there and is cold in the winter. Im guessing mid west somewhere. Im sure Edward has guessed that Bella is a virgin, and Im guessing he wont push for any physical relationship this time or until Bella turns 18. What about his needs though? Will he feel the need for sexual relief elsewhere?
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 1/14
Yes, i loved Edwards emails. You can see more of his personality. Bellas descriptive banter on her dress was hysterical.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 1/14
Great idea. I was thinking the same thing.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 1/14
Actually i feel for these guys nd Alice. It's so sad that they dont have access to basic needs.
Thank you for this crazy and adventurous story.

But mostly thank you for chapter 50. I left fan fiction a while ago, moving on with life. The election, however, rocked my world ( and not in a good way) / I find myself retreating from any current events or news, because the inability to cope with the anxiety due to the election. Fan fiction has been an escape for me

Thank you for expressing here what so many (3M more than the other guy) think. Look for goodness in people. Look for what makes us alike, not what makes us different. Strive for ideals. Be informed. Be strong. Love one another. God be with us all. And thank you again.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/30/2016
Now I don't even know when this was written but it's fantastic. There certainly were some mixed reactions when America woke up on November 9th though.
7,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »