Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
Jeanine chapter 50 . 12/22/2016
I really enjoyed your ending and very unexpected. I will b putting you on my favorite author list as i have enjoyed your writing style.
I usually like stories that have over 100,000 words and completed but i will relent.
Thank you for your time and effort. Believe it or not, I learn from you, writing techniques, style, and word usuage.
Ok enough rambling
nzjojo chapter 50 . 12/18/2016
Thank you for this outtake. A lovely bonus :)
Daisy Grace chapter 50 . 12/17/2016
I am, quite frankly, disappointed that you chose to express your story to push a political opinion. I enjoyed this story before this was your choice. Fear and anxiety? Maybe some have had that same fear & anxiety with our current president who feel their thoughts, desires and concerns have not been acknowledged. It's a two-way street. I was in the middle of reading your story and now, I'm unsure if I will read it to completion. I wasn't reading this as a political story but as a romance, fictional story. How disappointing that in this fanfic world of Twilight that a reader is made to feel that this story had a different agenda. *sigh*
Fleur50 chapter 50 . 12/8/2016
Woow!
Fleur50 chapter 49 . 12/8/2016
Wow
Fleur50 chapter 48 . 12/8/2016
(:D)
Fleur50 chapter 47 . 12/8/2016
Merci, meci pour cette belle histoire, j'ai enfin lu la fin!

Lu avec Google Translate par une jeune grand-maman! French. Montréal, Québec.
Fleur50 chapter 46 . 12/8/2016
(;0)
Fleur50 chapter 42 . 12/7/2016
(:0)
MaxineMarieMason chapter 50 . 12/7/2016
I think this was a really great addition to an already wonderfully completed piece. I came across your story because of your recent update and I love that I was able to experience these characters the way you see them. There were times when they were a little OOC but it was never anything that a good reader couldn't get past. I hope to read your other stories and enjoy them as much as I did this one.
bella0609 chapter 21 . 12/6/2016
Bella's pretty realistic. Why start something with Edward when he will be leaving? Alice and Rose did a good job of helping Bella with this decision...
njwriter62 chapter 50 . 12/3/2016
You just did an amazing job of capturing what so many of us are feeling! I feel like we should take this epilogue and put it on every social media site and share it with everyone we know! It will be hard to heal the divide that has been created by this election, but our country will survive. Thanks for expressing this so beautifully.
7,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »