Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
Guest chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
Literally crying when he leaves omg
rbq97 chapter 37 . 7/22/2014
This is propably not necessary but I have to write it,
We dont say "Ana bahebick" in Iraq; thats Syrian.
We say it "ani ahebitch" if it's for a girl ofcourse.
I love your story, it's emotional and you dont judge people in it; I just had to point that out! :D
Angel Delight 88 chapter 29 . 7/13/2014
A great chapter, but I really dislike the pressure everyone is giving Bella to visit the cemetery. Peer pressure is a form of abuse and never helps anyone. Other than that, love the story so far.
audiblyausten chapter 49 . 7/7/2014
This is such an amazing story! It's made me cry, laugh out loud, and there have even been whole chapters where my smile didn't slip off my face. I have loved reading this so much. I loved seeing the change in Edward and Bella as they interacted with each other. The first time they saw each other is honestly my favorite part of the entire story. It's beautiful how sincerely (winkwink) Edward has already begun to love her and how Bella realizes her world pretty much revolves around him. That scene is cautious and careful but overflowing with gratitude and love. Which is awesome. I adored all the characters! Carlisle and Esme are awesome and I was so, so pleased when they had Christian - I'd been hoping they would be so blessed since I first heard of them. I really love that Edward has come to know and love God and that everyone's faith has been strengthened. This is a wonderful, powerful story. Thank you for writing this. God bless! xoxo
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 43 . 7/6/2014
I've actually read this story several times, but don't think I've reviewed this chapter. Just a couple things. One, I also love Brenner! Personally I think he's funny as shit! And two, who the hell DOESN'T love Booth? *Swoon* Edward and Booth together?! Double swoon! Throw in Dean Winchester and you've hit the trifecta! Add Damon Salvatore and that's pretty much Heaven on Earth in my humble opinion! BTW...I don't know how much slack you actually got for the whole mafia angle, but personally I dig it! So, let me get back to reading again! I seriously love this story, just so you know and in case I don't write again, since I've read it already, I think you did a bang up job from start to finish! Great work!
Fortique chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Ok, let's the waterworks begging! :(
cbzoo chapter 40 . 6/12/2014
I don't understandwho put the hit out...his dad?
cbzoo chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
unlike Bella I am not blindly willing to accept no explanations so will we finally get one?
cbzoo chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
the boy definitely has some issues and Bella is a tad immature
cbzoo chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
it is very good
Twilight Fan chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
I think that Titanic was sad, but Remember Me was a little to close to home for cousin Worked at the World Trade Center and we would have lost her if she had gone to work that day. So I'm gonna have to say Remember Me was a much sadder movie. The ending scene all I could think is that God Kim wasn't at work.
I am enjoying your story so far.
katherine chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
Is it really 18 the age to have a sex? But one can drive car at 16. Interesting.
Rose chapter 49 . 4/20/2014
Such an amazing story! I am in love with it. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story. :)
Featheredphoenix chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
Whyred did the gangsters have to comeback into the story ugh
7,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »