Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
Guest chapter 50 . 1/20/2017
Thank you for this story! I really enjoyed reading it, even if it was a bit confusing at times with things left out (like Bella never explaining she talked to the FBI). Still, it was really fun, I laughed a lot, I almost cried at one point which I never do (it was the Alice situation, you're evil!).
And oh I laughed out loud when Bella got to talk to the FBI agent. I was telling my fiancé about this story and that the Feds were about to get involved and i joked about it being booth (I'm having one of my bones marathons right now) and then, guess who? Haha!
Well, I just wanted to say this was a great story, and the ending, the political one, was amazing. Wise words!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/20/2017
Have been enjoying the story, but the visiting parents at graveside holding conversations not so much. Weird & boring.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/19/2017
How weird is this idea American have that you 'visit' bodies in a cemetery to talk to ... dead bodies?! If you are a Christian, you surely don't' think it matters where you 'talk to' your relatives from and if you're not what the hell difference does it make? Just weird that people visit graves to talk to the dead.
lillianolivia.white chapter 47 . 1/19/2017
This has been a remarkable story.
lillianolivia.white chapter 39 . 1/19/2017
You are a great writer. You can do anything you set your mind to.
lillianolivia.white chapter 38 . 1/19/2017
It's so terribly sad.
lillianolivia.white chapter 36 . 1/19/2017
Oh no.
lillianolivia.white chapter 35 . 1/19/2017
Ummmmm. Now it makes sense. A mafia King ? only Cow.
lillianolivia.white chapter 34 . 1/19/2017
Yeah I want to know what's going on with those guys. And what about the guy at church?
lillianolivia.white chapter 33 . 1/19/2017
I just love the way you write this Bella. You totally seem to understand how an 18 yr old thinks.
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 1/19/2017
I just love Esme , and how she and Carlisle have just adopted Alice and the 3 boys. Bella is so lucky to get these adoptive parents.
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 1/15/2017
I don't read Fanfiction for it to be realistic. This is a great story. And I'm loving it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 1/15/2017
It obviously did her a lot of good to go see her parents grave, and bless Edward got coming home to take her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 1/15/2017
This emotional block against visiting her parents graves seems to be a complex side story. I wonder if Bella ever had therapy after the death of her parents. I understand that she believes they aren't there. I wonder if anyone ever suggested writing letters to them. And Edward was worried enough about her that he came home? Fascinating.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 1/15/2017
I laughed at Bella loving the power over those poor freshmen in soccer practice. I'm glad she didn't tell ROse everything and kept some of her secrets close to her heart. I do wish she could talk to Esme and Carlisle though, now that I know they were so worried. Playing golf is a great stress reliever. We never found out if Edward played golf. I was surprised that Rose didn't have sex with Emmett, but maybe she wasn't ready. Yes, I've missed snarky Rose.
7,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »