Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
Gidget922 chapter 31 . 10/14/2015
I'm loving this story it's filled w so many twists and turns. Thank you for creating it
MinaRivera chapter 48 . 8/17/2015
Hey hon, I tried to PM you but FF is being a bitch and won't let me. Just letting you know someone in Wattpad stole your story and posted it as a Justin Bieber fanfic. The user name is Meganruck. Please contact Wattpad ASAP so they proceed to take down the story. Unfortunately only authors can report for plagiarism. I'm o sorry, hon.
rclaurel chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
NO not really, the girl is 18 legal age. and as much as we want to hold on to our children, you have to let them make their own choices, all we can hope for is that we raised them right.. I had too, and I have a 20 yr old daughter and a 19 yr old son and they turned out pretty darn good.
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
You know who Brenner reminds me of? Haymitch from the Hunger Games. Love that dude.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Interested, definitely will read!
lizzieloo04 chapter 47 . 6/26/2015
Love it!
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 47 . 6/7/2015
A beautiful story , thanks !
JennBolden9598 chapter 49 . 5/28/2015
Love, nothing but love for this story.
JennBolden9598 chapter 47 . 5/28/2015
I want to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your story. I really related to your Bella in so many ways. My dad is a Vietnam veteran for the Air Force, and my mom's birthday is December 14. Seven months ago I lost my mom to a heart attack, and I'm working on dealing with not having my mom around. At your young age when you wrote this you've pictured emotions I'm going through and I'm 36. Thank you for your outstanding job. I've not enjoyed and fell in love with a story like this in awhile. Thank so much, Jennifer
Tas chapter 30 . 5/14/2015
Bells is so annoying! She's so dramatic and childish! I want to continue reading because this story is so well written and I love Edwards character but unfortunately, I don't think I can keep going. Bella's character is getting on my nerves way too much!
BookwormSCR chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
Holy sh**! I love this story! This is the first one in a long time that have held my attention for longer than half an hour I can't stop reading! Thank you for sharing this amazing story. and for the record.. I love the pae of your story :) and you have even made me laugh wich is very rare for when I am reading :)
map chapter 22 . 4/30/2015
I'm enjoying this story but I still think that Americains are very funny. They are si naive about thé impact of their country on thé world.
Kopec82 chapter 49 . 4/7/2015
This mafia idea was really lame and no necessary to the story
boopgirl chapter 49 . 4/3/2015
Great story!
boopgirl chapter 38 . 4/2/2015
I usually don't review until finished...but why? Good story so far otherwise though.
7,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »