Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
rlwoods chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Bella had a great idea and I hope Carlisle and Esme go along with it!

Rhonda
justwanttoread chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
I love Bella's idea

I hope the dog is okay and wouldn't it be awesome if she could find a way to be the one to take care of him?
leeloo4you chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Yay! I was hoping this would happen, i mean what other chance do they have to be together face to face? Cant wait for Emmet and Alice too (hopefully). That would be a great time for a first kiss! (i hope)
mwsc2003 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
I think that it's a great idea for him to come and stay, get some of that akwardness out of the way. Will he bring his dog?
dkpatton chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Loved it! Can't wait to see what's next!
LauraHilary chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Ahh I hope Edward visits...that would be perfect! And Elliot must go, fake bf or not lol. Update soon please :)
jansails chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Love the Nickleback song, great thought provoking lyrics, it's one of my top plays on my iPod & iPhone.

Oh boy...I imagine CxE would really have to think Bella's proposal over, deeply.

Now, that would be interesting, Bella would be a high school graduate, she would have achieved one of life's major milestones.

jansails/jan2
canadiantwilight chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
ohhh that was great cant wait for edward and bella to meet :D
sujari6 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Great way for them to meet face-to-face. Update soon please.
kmfroggi chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
lol, i cannot wait to hear carisles reaction, he probably choked on his potatoe! haha! very interesting about rose and em. i wonder if edward, em, and alice will get to meet bella and rose, that would be cool
niqha chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Ahah. I can't wait to see Esme's and Carlisle's reaction! Hope he doesn't choke :P

I really like where this is going and I'm very grateful for your regular updates. Thank you for that!

Peace out,

niqha
Cullenfan524 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
That was so good! I was thinking the whole time..Edward should meet B on his leave! And the silly string sounded like SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait for those two to meet in person! And I would love to know what Edward thinks of Bella!
KristineM chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Great chapter! I hope Bella and Elliot end their fake dating soon. I'm not surprised that Bella would like Edward to spend his leave time with her and her family. Thanks!
carey1090 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Another great chapter.
melanieintn chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Thanks for the great chapter!
7,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 477 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 497 .. Last Next »