Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
roots19 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
This is a fantastic story idea. I got to the end of the third chapter, looking forward to the next chapter, only to realize that it wasn't there yet! I hope you update soon because I'm loving this world you have created.
Kdub4127 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Im realy likein this story so far, its diffent then any of the others with the people being diffrent then crazy hot Rose to Alice being in the army I like it, can wait to read more
TraceyJ chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
this is really awesome...So awesome that I'm dying for the next update! Don't take this the wrong way, but I almost wish that I found this after you completed it so I wouldn't have to wait! Ugh! *smirks* HUrry! Please?
SandKastles chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Aw this was really good chapter!:) yay for humble sergent masen!

so now bella and elliot are fake a fake couple? wow thats not straight out of a tv show.:P

DontYa.
melanieintn chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I am looking forward to your next update!
bugsmama07 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
i think edward sounds so sweet and...we all know he's hot so, yeah.

bella doesn't realize it but she really is doing a great thing, even if it's on a small scale. some single soldiers don't have lots of family to send them things or write letters so bella's kind of filling that role and that's a wonderful thing. i love all the stuff she picked out for them. i would love to see how all the soldiers reacted. maybe a EPOV?

loved this chapter!
lillinna chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I really liked Edwards letter, it was kinda sweet and funny. :) awesome chaprer, i cant wait for more.:)
carey1090 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Great story. Looking forward to reading more.
witchykitty1313 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Great chappie. An EPOV would be nice, though...
Mari94 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Ohhhhhhhhh, what a nice surprise to get your updated in my box today - THANK YOU! Loving this story, keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next update!
sujari6 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Edward sounds great. Interesting that Alice is in the army as well. Wonder if she's still as annoying. Update soon please.
acw1 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
really enjoying the story. I am excited for them to get the package. Especially Alice.
sujari6 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Hope nothing develops with Eliot.
Evermore001 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next
twimom76 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
It a was a nice response from Edward and he's not as old as I'd think he'd turn out to be. Also nice of Bella to send everything even thinking of Alice as well. Looking forward to Edward's response, will they exchange photos anytime soon?
7,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 477 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 .. Last Next »