Reviews for Sincerely, Sergeant Masen
ClintBartonsGirl92 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
awwwwwwwww i loved it! keep it up!
The Red Rose Writer aka Rose chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
EEEEPPPP... On moible so.. yes It is like colouring in a book! Fantabulous!
LauraHilary chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I love it! I can't wait to see how this progresses! Update soon please :)
pigckle8 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
OOOH OOOH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! hahah maybe he'll be really surprised, but honored? so then i'm guessing the next chapter will be in edward's point of view...
acw1 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
like it so far. more please!
Lilly Cullen chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Awesome chapter! I love how you branched out and add in your own characters that can be developed. I must admit I'm kinda getting tired of the same old personalities over and over again. Can't wait to see what Edward wrote back!
bugsmama07 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
love it. if edward's like any aingle soldier that is deployed, they crave things that take their mind off the situation their in. anything, from sending cookies to kids drawings, everything. even mundane things as toothpaste and a toothbrush or bath soap. i think edward might be a little pleased that someone took the time to write to him.
wackynicolecsu chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
ohhh I like, I can't wait to read what the letter says!
ksm chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I liked this. You're showing her as a "typical" high school girl. She's curious about getting a letter from Edward but she's not looking for anything from it in particular yet because as she stated, she knows nothing about him. She wants to, though, huh? Yeah, ME TOO!

Ratava100d chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
This story seems really good so far and i like how you didn't just rush through it and make it so she gets the letter immediately.

Please update again soon
melanieintn chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Looking forward to your next update!
melanieintn chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Great start!
Averie Elisabeth chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
when's she gonna get the letter? what does carlisle want? omg update soon:)
dukkie chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I love your story ! It's great, can't wait for more!
Evermore001 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I love this story so far. I can't wait to see whay happens. :)
7,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 477 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 .. Last Next »