Reviews for And I'll Tell You No Lies
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 5 . 9/6
Clever, nicely done.
Hayes chapter 5 . 4/2
This was great. Most of the slash fics I read avoid the issue of homophobia in the wizard world, which can be a nice break from reality, but i love how you addressed it here.
Platinumpanic chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Really cute! A tad bit confusing as to which chapter was which but awesome all the same!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Oh that was weird!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
hahaha... you boys are going to be the death of me.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Okay I am so confused... Did I just reread stuff?
Tagicheartbreak chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Oh merlin... Draco trapped now... Harry knows too!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Wow Ron right on top of things... The question always goes to Malfoy, no? lol
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Way to go Ron... It just about got everything out of Harry!
dergunwoolverton chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
Followed the DracoxHarry ending, good story! And I liked what you did with the whole options on which way the story could go. Reminds me of those goosebumps book that where chose your own ending, I loved finding out how many endings I could get 3-
Jackie K Paper chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
That was a fun read :)
Thanks for posting :)
Kim chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Wonderful sweet story. I thought the simulations were real at first. I like the law/detective feel that the story first had. And I also like the coming out/realization part near the end. Amazing job.
I like the choice idea too. Have you played/watched Dramatical Murder. In the game, you get to choose the boy the main character gets paired with. And it's yaoi!
Articuno chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I liked this. I ended up reading both versions. :)

I'm feeling pretty daft right now, but what was the joke about the dot? Totally over my head.
moodysavage chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
oh wow I loved this... my favorite line... Harry found himself wondering if Hermione was ever as annoying to people who didn’t know her as she was to her close friends. And I loved the description of the game. The whole story concept was totally interesting and fun to read.
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 6/5/2014