Reviews for And I'll Tell You No Lies
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Holy hell. This is by far the best drarry I have ever read! I love how you delved into the issues of homophobia in the work place and the relationship between Aurors and Unspeakables! You worked out the plot so well and developed so beautifully!
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Clever, nicely done.
Hayes chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
This was great. Most of the slash fics I read avoid the issue of homophobia in the wizard world, which can be a nice break from reality, but i love how you addressed it here.
Platinumpanic chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Really cute! A tad bit confusing as to which chapter was which but awesome all the same!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Oh that was weird!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
hahaha... you boys are going to be the death of me.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Okay I am so confused... Did I just reread stuff?
Tagicheartbreak chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Oh merlin... Draco trapped now... Harry knows too!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Wow Ron right on top of things... The question always goes to Malfoy, no? lol
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Way to go Ron... It just about got everything out of Harry!
dergunwoolverton chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
Followed the DracoxHarry ending, good story! And I liked what you did with the whole options on which way the story could go. Reminds me of those goosebumps book that where chose your own ending, I loved finding out how many endings I could get 3-
Jackie K Paper chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
That was a fun read :)
Thanks for posting :)
Kim chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Wonderful sweet story. I thought the simulations were real at first. I like the law/detective feel that the story first had. And I also like the coming out/realization part near the end. Amazing job.
I like the choice idea too. Have you played/watched Dramatical Murder. In the game, you get to choose the boy the main character gets paired with. And it's yaoi!
Articuno chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I liked this. I ended up reading both versions. :)

I'm feeling pretty daft right now, but what was the joke about the dot? Totally over my head.
moodysavage chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
oh wow I loved this... my favorite line... Harry found himself wondering if Hermione was ever as annoying to people who didn’t know her as she was to her close friends. And I loved the description of the game. The whole story concept was totally interesting and fun to read.