Reviews for Angel on Campus
HG4EVER69 chapter 1 . 6/27
You lost my interest with the bi thing.
hubriswriter chapter 20 . 2/8
Uh, Munich, at least the Muggle one, is in Germany.
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Well, on to the next chapter...
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
No one talks like that, Draco couldn't have known all of what he said, also Draco is a little shit even if he isn't pure evil so I doubt he would have said that, and the rest is just over dramatic bs for the most part. Also why were Hermione's breasts bared?

This was an absurd start in other words.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Does this story follow canon up to before the prologue? Cause there are some things that makes it seem like it does and others that don't.
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Good on you Pet! Leave the bugger there! xo
Jynx chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Anon chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Rent would be more like 300-500 pounds, perhaps not in Cambridge but certainly in London. I think you should lean how much a pound is worth before making it seem as if 1 pound is a lot more than it actually is. Otherwise, you have a fabulous fanfic that is increasingly enjoyable.
Blackwolf from the Shadows chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I like the story idea but your dialogue is so awkward I can't finish the story and the same with most of your other stories.
HannahHypolita chapter 30 . 7/31/2012
I like this story, but repeat after me: Commas are not to be used so much. I do believe in proper punctuation.
There! Much better. Good characterization, by the way.
akan chapter 30 . 6/13/2012
pas de suite sur le complot avec nott?
ShimmerlingSmidgen chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
This story, is simply amazing, I love the way, you protray, Harry, and Luna in this story.

Harry really needed to get away, and Luna, and the rest really know how to help him, out!

Keep Up the great work!
JagerBomb1818 chapter 30 . 3/22/2012
Another great fanfic. Your stories just continue to amaze me and I hope you continue to write them. It was great and I loved everything about it.
Assassin of Death chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Petuna's and Vernon's long lost children or perhaps Lily had a brother,who knows?