Reviews for Angel on Campus
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 30 . 3/25
Well, I’ve finished this story. I’ll say it’s not my favorite story compared to some of the others of yours that I read, but it was interesting and I enjoyed most of it.

Something I forgot to mention in my previous review is that based on the title I was expecting more focus on the Angel on Campus. When I first started reading the story and due to the title of the story, I was kind of expecting Harry to be like a secret super hero for the muggles, more so than was actually portrayed in the story.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 21 . 3/25
I’m enjoying this story for the most part, but there are just a few things that don’t seem logical.

The issue with the wills does not make any sense, even if James gave vaults to Lily, it should have still gone to Harry as he is her son. It would have made more sense for Harry to inherit all of the vaults and the open up a trust vault for each of his cousins and then perhaps set aside an additional vault each for when they became of age.

Something else that felt off to me was the way Harry and Ginny got back together. I feel like it went from Ginny being in the wrong to suddenly Harry in the wrong and left because he was being stupid and it was all his fault he left and he was the one having to apologize. I mean, if I had been Harry and Ginny had acted that hateful to me while I was grieving (whether I expected it or not) after having had little to no contact with her for four years, I would not be asking her to marry me after being back in the magical world for only about 3 weeks (I can’t remember how long he was back by that point). I’m not a Hinny hater, but I feel like (for purposes of this story) Harry should have found love somewhere other than Ginny, based on the way she behaved in the beginning of this story.

Now having gotten that off my chest, I’m going to finish reading this story now.
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 1/16
BIG, BIG, BIG plotholes here! Why would they be talking about Hogwarts in front of the kids when they think they are muggles? There has been NO indication that anyone knew they were magical. Why would they assume that Lily's cousin may have gone to Hogwarts when they believed Lily to be muggleborn? Why would they take the kids to the Leaky and then apparate with the kids without telling them anything about magic? Why were they so blase about the kids seeing Kreacher? (Something that should have freaked them out). You have a lot to fix here.
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
How is Ginny the whore but not Hermione? How do you not notice someone sucking your breast?
Badd chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Comma death.
HG4EVER69 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
You lost my interest with the bi thing.
hubriswriter chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
Uh, Munich, at least the Muggle one, is in Germany.
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Well, on to the next chapter...
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
No one talks like that, Draco couldn't have known all of what he said, also Draco is a little shit even if he isn't pure evil so I doubt he would have said that, and the rest is just over dramatic bs for the most part. Also why were Hermione's breasts bared?

This was an absurd start in other words.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Does this story follow canon up to before the prologue? Cause there are some things that makes it seem like it does and others that don't.
27elliee chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Good on you Pet! Leave the bugger there! xo
Jynx chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
LMAO
A Lemon Lord chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Anon chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Rent would be more like 300-500 pounds, perhaps not in Cambridge but certainly in London. I think you should lean how much a pound is worth before making it seem as if 1 pound is a lot more than it actually is. Otherwise, you have a fabulous fanfic that is increasingly enjoyable.
Blackwolf from the Shadows chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I like the story idea but your dialogue is so awkward I can't finish the story and the same with most of your other stories.