Reviews for Angel on Campus
Athan Winter chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
ignore my last review :-P

Damn I love this fic
Athan Winter chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
Doesn't the Peverell estate belong to the Potters?
LilMissMoonRay chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Okay, what us bugging me about this chapter is the Weasley's attitude at the beginning. I mean, why scorn Hermione and Ginny? Personally I think they had better reasons for their actions than Ron did, but Ron was welcomed back like nothing! But then I suppose, if that didn't happen, then Ginny wouldn't want to leave and so on and so forth... haha, think Moony, think! (weird moment...) moving on!

I'm really sorry, but the part when Harry gets his cape out and walks around made me giggle. I really am sorry! You really must think I'm a complete fruitloop... ah dear!

I totally don't blame Ginny and Hermione for shunning the lot of them. As I said earlier, it just seems completely unjust, the way that they treated them :( I think I can remember what's happening now... Ginny and Hermione are asked to investigate the Angel, aren't they?

I shall read some more later on as I now have to walk my dog :) I'm sorry for the hyperactivity, I have no idea where it came from :D

Farewell till then!

Lil Moony
LilMissMoonRay chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
FOUND IT! :D I remember it now :)

I can't believe I forgot how pervy Ron was in this first scene :/ And then at the end he doesn't even really seem bothered about the fact that Harry left, but rather he was annoyed that his private time with Hermione's breasts was interupted O.o. What a goon!

At some points, it seemed a little clipped but it still all fits together :) It even seemed kid of poetic throughout, which kinda fits in with the mood... nice :)

Poor Harry :(

well, off to read some more!

Lil Moony

TxA-GunFighter chapter 22 . 8/9/2011
Outstanding chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 21 . 8/9/2011

TxA-GunFighter chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
Good chapter, bit of a bummer at the end.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 19 . 8/9/2011