Reviews for Angel on Campus
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Poor Harry.
Paddy Gurl chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
good
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
good start to a story!

tell me something ollie...is harry going to pair with someone or not?

update soon!
Fez8745 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Keep up the great work. Its an interesting story
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Keeper,

As horrible as it was that Harry was shunned, perhaps he should confront those who wronged him. He sounds somewhat happy. He's still being the Hero. That was great that he was able to help out the young lady. Other than wearing the cloak he did it without Magic. That in itself makes it harder for him to be found. There must be some magical way to reach out to him. Can Kreacher go to him without being called? I think so. Why hasn't he? Is it because Harry is living amongst Muggles? Hmmmmm? Now that Hermione and Ginny are going to be trained as Unspeakables perhaps they will learn a way. If only to find him and to apologise. The Magical World needs Harry and he needs or will need the WW. I look forward to what happens next.

Love you,

FoM
Mistress of Magic22 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Great job keeper, loved it
itachisgurl93 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
..u made me cry in the first chap..i was like 'y am i crying!' nice story by the way, but u might want to either check ur spelling better or get a beta. anyways can't wait for the next chap!
RE5 forever chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Who is harry going to be with in this one
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh how I love it when Harry leaves the magical world.
RE5 forever chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Sad yo
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Poor Harry. Please update.
Mistress of Magic22 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh my keeper, this was amazing, I had tears running down my cheeks and was bawling; can't wait for more.

AA
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Keeps,

Oh did you have to go in this direction? I really hate and disagree with stories that have the Weasleys and Hermione reject Harry. The only people who begged Harry to stay were dead and had their own agendas. I feel the sorriest for Neville, as his gesture was misinterpeted. I can hope they start looking for him and find him. I can see him being gone for a bit of time, but not forever. Please Keeps? I know your intention was to write another AU, but could you not write an AU that includes those he loves?

Love you

FoM
wichitatwister chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is professional grade fiction! You just made my favorites lists and story alert list with this one chapter, I've never done that before. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24