Reviews for Angel on Campus
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
hmmmmm...good chapter!

so Luna convince him to talk to them...i would recommend u to pair Harry with Ginny!...Hermione is a sister to him...so u cant pair him with her!

update soon!
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Keeps,

Interesting. It seems like Harry has found his place. A Baker and sometime Muggle superhero. I like that. On the other hand the Weasleys are still devestated. Of course it would be Luna who founsd a way to find Harry. I'm sure she'll keep his secret. It will probably be a good idea for him to meet his friend and former family. I suspect they'll want him to come back, but I think he'll stay where he is for a while. I look forward to what comes next. You definitely have changed the personalities of Ginny and Hermione, Arthur and Molly too, Hmmm?

Love and Hugs,

FoM
itachisgurl93 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
...he's too nice...he really is! lol! thx 4 the update!
Mistress of Magic22 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Loved the fluff, good chapie
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Poor Harry.
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
good
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
good start to a story!

tell me something ollie...is harry going to pair with someone or not?

update soon!
Fez8745 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Keep up the great work. Its an interesting story
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Keeper,

As horrible as it was that Harry was shunned, perhaps he should confront those who wronged him. He sounds somewhat happy. He's still being the Hero. That was great that he was able to help out the young lady. Other than wearing the cloak he did it without Magic. That in itself makes it harder for him to be found. There must be some magical way to reach out to him. Can Kreacher go to him without being called? I think so. Why hasn't he? Is it because Harry is living amongst Muggles? Hmmmmm? Now that Hermione and Ginny are going to be trained as Unspeakables perhaps they will learn a way. If only to find him and to apologise. The Magical World needs Harry and he needs or will need the WW. I look forward to what happens next.

Love you,

FoM
Mistress of Magic22 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Great job keeper, loved it
itachisgurl93 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
..u made me cry in the first chap..i was like 'y am i crying!' nice story by the way, but u might want to either check ur spelling better or get a beta. anyways can't wait for the next chap!
Megadimension ForEver 01 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Who is harry going to be with in this one
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh how I love it when Harry leaves the magical world.
Megadimension ForEver 01 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Sad yo
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Poor Harry. Please update.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »