Reviews for Angel on Campus
brigrove chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
indoctrination

I think (hope!) you meant induction
brigrove chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
much better chapter

One Britpick

"The college" should be "The university".

NORMALLY colleges in Britain are educational establishments offering lower grade courses, like diplomas, whereas universities are where you go for a degree.

A FEW universities, including Cambridge and Oxford, are divided into colleges, which are a bit like bigger versions of the houses you find in many boarding schools or Hogwarts, except that usually, everyone studying the same subject will be in the same college.

But while the university would be referred to as "the university" in and around Cambridge or Oxford, each college would be referred to by name.
brigrove chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
nice twist to explain how the Peverell's vaults went with the Evans when it was the Potters who were descended from the Peverells, althogh if it had been given to Lily Potter (nee Evans) it wouldn't go to the kids, but to HER kid, harry
brigrove chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Good start to this story, but it just doesn't flow naturally since Harry's contacts with Hermione and Ginny

The whole Hermione / George thing was so out of the blue, if it had been in a paper book, I've have been checking to see if I'd missed some pages.

On Guardianship, the simple answer is go Muggle. No laws there about a guardian having to be a married couple.
brigrove chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
everyone passing out is getting silly. Now I've written this review, I think I need a lie down
brigrove chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
so far in this story there are a lot of minor things which need Britpicking, from graduation (not in British schools) to join me in a cup of tea (not incorrect, but Brits would normally say FOR a cuppa), visit WITH is an Americanism, Brits just say Visit.

Mollys' questioning about have they found a man yet ws worded like a therapist not like Molly Weasley

But they are all minor points, this chapter has a major thing wrong. Harry introduces what he thinks are muggle kids to the wizarding world, even if he realises they aren't muggles, they've certainly never seen magic other than maybe their own accidental magic, yet there is no reaction to things like apparating or meeting Kreature. This is a HUGE step for them, yet it's brushed off as nothing. I hate to say it, but this chapter needs a total rewrite.
NvLgNr chapter 30 . 5/31/2011
Oh great God of Harry Potter series fanfics, you have yet seized to surprise me. In the beginning chapters, it got me teary eyed. You are too good at this. JK Rowling should buy this from you. I think I can read this over and over again without getting tired of it. I had an idea for a fanfic that I wanted to run by you. If you can e-mail me at so I can run it by you and hopefully you can take over it for me. Keep up the stories.
hpf2114 chapter 30 . 5/15/2011
Wonderful story. You got them all back, and made it believable. Full marks!1
timeturneruser chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
disappointed if Hermione loved Harry more then a friend and she was lovers with Ginny why didnt they all get get together and you didnt explain why George wasnt dating Angelia anymore
louannemitrob chapter 30 . 5/8/2011
omg! i loved your story! i really like that you gave harry back all his loved ones as he does deserve it after all that happened :)

LOU xx
Jim Red Hawk chapter 25 . 5/5/2011
"After all, 8 years was not that many"

I think you made a mistake with Lavender's age! There has to be more than 8 years difference tween her and Sirius! Sirius is bout the same age as Harry's parent's and Lavender is bout the same age as Harry! There HAS to be bout a 20 year difference!

For instance, my Mom was 20 when I was born.

Oh yea, I am re-reading the story & this caught my eye. :)

JimS
Stephanie O chapter 30 . 5/2/2011
Hi Ollie, I thought this was a great story, and I liked how it ended up. I have to say that I think you missed another important "moment," though...Harry and Ginny's first time together! There wasn't near enough romance between Harry & Ginny for my taste. lol
Stephanie O chapter 27 . 5/2/2011
I'm glad that everyone whose magic was draining is better now, but how did Fred & Tina's having sex fix the problem? That part's still unclear. How is Harry responsible, since he wasn't even there?
Stephanie O chapter 25 . 5/2/2011
Hi Ollie! I really like what you've done with the "deities" bringing certain family members back to life...they've given an irreplaceable gift to Harry & company! I just hope they'll get to stick around after the year is up. Very interesting developments! :)
Stephanie O chapter 18 . 4/28/2011
Quite the interesting turn of events, but I have my doubts about some of it. Princess Di's name is Diana. Got a kick out of the ending, though...decisions, decisions! Poor Kingsley! :)
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »