Reviews for Be Careful What You Ask For SPN Version
Cainchan chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
ohhh this was really sad and a very interesting story. I wish you would write a sequel.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I think Sam getting his soul back would be very painful both physical and mental...very realistic how you wrote this.

I hope we get major fallout when Sam does get that soul back! All those forgotten emotions rushing back into him...would knock anyone on their ass. But especailly Sam - hell and back!

Thank you for writing this. I love S-6...but it is hard to wait. And this filled the spot. A big empty spot...It's like being a kid and waiting for that once in a lifetime trip to Disneyland spot... LOL. Is that over the top? Nah.

Sincerely,

Karen
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow, that was wonderful! I can only hope for something along these lines on the show. Unfortunately, they have a tendency to skim over Sam's pain. We'll see I guess. Anyway, well done!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow, that was heartbreaking, but awesome. Great job!
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow. I don't even have the words for how special this was or for how much I needed to read this. Thank you.

Like everyone else, I'm hoping Sam gets his soul back SOON and that we get big brother Dean back with it. Seriously. Enough's enough.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
AWWWWE. POOR SAMMY HE IN PAIN.. HE HASN'T STOP CRYING... YAY DEAN THERE FOR SAMMY.. LOVE THE ENDING PART SOO SWEET...LOL
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awww, I loved this!
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Thanks for posting. This is something that I am afraid of... When Sam gets his soul back all of that trauma is going to hit him at once. Thanks for giving us a preview peek.