Reviews for Fixing What's Broken
kassie.n.headley chapter 15 . 4/26
I must commend you on a job well done. It's sad to see you say that you lost your way with the story, but I can understand how it may have happened. Kiriko presented a promising love rival for Atobe to over come on his way to reclaiming Ryoma, which typically is what would have happened, but honestly I'm glad that he didn't end up with Atobe. That was way too much to come back from, having so many partners he needed a schedule was honestly too much. I would have loved to see some further interaction between Ryoma, Kiriko and Shuya as well as see what Kiriko's reaction to Ryoma's condition would have been and them later having a child of their own while Atobe still reaps the consequences of his actions. Yet he was slightly redeemed when he ignored his selfish wants to let Ryoma and his son be happy. Again this was a really good story. One of my new faves.
Cave Inimicum D. H chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
Oh no, no way. Why didn't you finish that? Fuuck, I've read it like 3 or 4 times in hopes there's a new chapter. Shit. I love it.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
AtoRyo! AtoRyo!
Please make it a happy ending story 4 both of them
StarElsie chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
Update soon please!
Call Me. Mira chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Wow! WOW! wow!
I am in LOVE with this story!
Is it wrong that I feel bad for Atobe... I mean it's not like he wasn't horrible in the past, but he realised his mistakes (better late than never, right? ... or will it be too little to late)

Infinite Hiatus!? ... oh... so it'll be a while before I find out the end

Atobe, do your best... I just feel Kiriko's feelings aren't very deep ... more like sympathetic love than love love you know what I mean... no... okay then :P

I can't wait for more... even though it'll probably be a while
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
It's tooooo cruelllll to put hiatus on this!
Puppiesssss chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
i was kind of expecting ryoma to publicly humiliate Keigo for all that he's done... but o well... looks llike he loves him too much... o also like kiriko and ryoma together, but keigo and ryoma is still what i think is best, like with the son and all. :) soooo please update soon kk? 3
please chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Do another chapter or five
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Oh gosh! Please continue and finish this. All this hurt is making me cry. I hope that atobe and ryoma are yoing to be together again soon! Please!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
JelloBear chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
noooo Keigo don't give up and baka Ryoma
JelloBear chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
TTTT I didt wanted to hear about kevin love life
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
TTTT I didn't want to read about Kevin love life
hinatamesias18Echizen chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
si ryoma tiene un nuevo amor... y lo merece espero el próximo capitulo...
nissikisses chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
eehh! I don't want a Ryoma - Kiriko angle.

Keigo - Ryoma all the way!