Reviews for Burn
Raiden Amour chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I was all happy and in a go-get-em mood and thought, "Hell, I'm bored, I'll read a one shot :D." With childish dreams and whimsical hopes I began reading your story... and NO... I am not happy... is so sad D:

Okay, serious review though- I really liked this story. I understand the whole Axel-living-with-the-guilt-for-years-and-years-and -years thing, so the end isn't completely random, but I'm also a lover of Axel and Roxas love. In which case- I'm a lot more not unhappy when the two of them are around and both still breathing and functioning during their love- so it's probably my own fault for feeling sad. xD
But I thought this was a good story, I'll probably reread the top half more than once and... slowly... get... distracted... before the end comes again... yeahhhh...
Great job :DD
timidly-livid chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Your story was very sad, but very sweet. I have to admit I cried at the end. Your persona in the characters was truly some of the best I've seen. The passion you brought into this was truly marvelous. I thank you for writing this. -L.M.3
LQNEGURL chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh, I remember this story. Though the character's changed, I still love it. And truthfully, it fits. Axels the pyro and he hurt Roxas...it all fits together. You remember that one story I did with Damian and he's a mental patient, well. I was thinking of doing what you did here and put Axel in Damians shoes and little Roxas as the doc..or psyciotrist, however you spell it. :D What you think?
XnekoX-XchanX chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
The story was very interesting. Impressive that you have based it on a dream :D

I really loved the story. It was absolutly beautiful in a rather sad way. I got tears in my eyes when I was reading the part where axel died. The ending brought tears in my eyes too. *blinks away a tear*

That, my friend, was awesome piece of work, amazingly written
KirishimaYui chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Sympathetic and very impressive. I knew, when I read that the house got burnt down, that Axel was involved (Haha, it was very clear he did it XP). It was very creative how you based this story on a dream you had. Great job
TheFrustrated chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
dayum..what can i say? this is just beautiful..absolutely beautiful...in a sad way.

omigod i am still in a daze. O:

wow the wonders of tragedy.
TheAnnoyingVoice chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was really addictive once I started reading. It just got more interesting with each word. I honestly didn't know what to expect after reading the summary and your introduction about it being an idea from a dream you had. (Really weird, by the way.)

I didn't guess it was Axel who burned caused the fire until I picked up how uneasy and angry he got when Roxas mentioned to him that he was starting to remember. And when they both went to the house and how nervous he seemed to be of being around there, it sorta clicked in more.

Roxas's sister as an angry spirit though, that was an interesting twist. Definitely didn't see that one coming. And after reading the line about how that would be the last time he Roxas saw him again, I was thinking 'nooo...don't kill him off!' I just didn't know how he was going to go.

I half expected Roxas not to listen to him and stay in the house, but the ending was good either way. Very nicely done.
The Closet Romantic chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I am...astounded, to tell you the truth.

I think it's great when authors are inspired by dreams, it just makes the story that much more interesting

And I can't believe these characters fit so well, it's like your subconcious mind wanted your dream to be a KH fic XD

Fantastic job, bittersweet, but perfectly written :D

~Romie
Flying Pencil chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow. That was interesting.