Reviews for If You Only Knew
Tangyman chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Can't believe I never noticed that so many team members had daddy issues. *facepalm*

Good stuff so far, I've just got to read the rest!
BlackScorcese chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
An awesome story so far,keep up the good work!
Sathaeri chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
I'm sensing some sibling rivalry! :O I'm pretty eager to see what comes next, and how Garrus handles it, considering he's sort of in the middle of the conflict. You know how it is when it's brother vs boyfriend XD

Anyway, sorry for the late review. But I still love this series. Keep going! :)
Nakrato chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
Nice story dude, keep it up.
ItestedGarrus'Reach chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
Omg babe! Thanks for updating. I was looking forward to this forever. Sorry, i havent been in here for a while and haven't been able to review more of your stories. I decided being all that i could be was a good idea and now i have time for almost nothing. Thank you for keeping me sane with your wonderful writing. Love you!
Tsaruno chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Another great chapter. I loved the emotional value of this chapter and the conflict between Shepard and her own heart. I do have to say though I wish that you would'be gone a little more into that; that being said I think that this would also be a good idea for another chapter. Just an idea, but once again amazing job and also I can't wait for the next chapter! (Ps. Sorry for and typos; I am writning this on my Iphone)
J chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
If you have writers drug, either give em' up or pass em' around:)
Sathaeri chapter 13 . 3/5/2011
Oooh, yay! Bitter background story character! That's always a good sign XD

I've tried digging deep and standing in Shepard's shoes (or boots, I guess) when it comes to the decision of who to leave on Virmire. I think you got everything spot-on. There must be loads of guilt there - no surprise - and of course, being at the wreckage of the original Normandy must have charged that with so much more emotion.

Plus, kudos for using "its" correctly. :)

Thanks for the shoutout, too! Lol, I know my name is sorta hard to spell... (but imagine the trouble substitute teachers must have with THAT.)

Anyway, enough critical analysis! Keep writiiiiing!
Siha Shap chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
WhEE! Another chapter of this brilliant fic! *does happy dance*. Can see Art being a problem but heart of gold, eventually, possibly? Glad Garrus came to find her - gotta love that Turian...and you for bringing him to life. Thanks.
ItestedGarrus'Reach chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
How are you, love? Sorry i haven't reviewed. Its been hectic training to go into the military. Apparently you have to get back n some sort of shape before the military gets you even further in shape. No one said round wasn't a shape X Lol. Anyways, amazing chapter. I got teary eyed while reading this. I can only imagine how hard it was for Shepard to remember her death and those crewmembers that she realized she hardly knew. But Garrus was there to make it all better. Good, dependable Garrus. How I love him. Excellent job darling. Looking forward to the next chapter. On another note, i read all your other fics and i didn't get a chance to review so I'll summarize it in one word. "AMAZING." Much love!
Tsaruno chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
This chapter almost made me cry! For more then one reason! I cant wait for the rest of the story! Amazing work!
Tsaruno chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Poor shepard. :( i feel so bad for her! Another amazing chapter!
Tsaruno chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
Yes! Best chapter yet! I loved the way that it came together with Garrus ans Shepard! The flow was so smooth and it fit them perfectly! I love you! XD BEST AUTHOR EVER!
ChiChi-O chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
I love this story, it's very well written:) I'm a huge Garrus fan and you have his and everyone else's characters down yo a t. The Sheperd and Garrus couple is just plain awesome, especially when you write it all so well:)

Anywho, this chapter was sad, but also moving. I'm probably missing something very obvious, but who's dog tag is missing?

Well please update soon because I can't wait to see what comes next!
Tsaruno chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Wow again! I absolutely love the elevator conversation with Kasumi! You are the kind of author that I have always dreamed of being: AMAZING! This is rapidly becoming my favorite story! Great job! I am pretty tired because I am writing this ar 11:45 but i promise I will finish the story tommorow! Great work!