Reviews for Dangerous Game
LanaJoy chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I couldn't think of a better way to end the day.. crawling into bed with Fitch.

Really enjoyed the story and how you described Fitch and Ariana. It was a lot of fun to read.

I did want to read about the reactions of the guys finding out about Fitch and Ariana hooking up but maybe that could come in another story? *hint hint*
LanaJoy chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Does Louis like her filthy mouth? I would dearly love to hear the answer to that question! :)

I would have loved more description of Fitch venting his anger... mainly to hear the colorful swear words. It of course was not needed, but I sure would have loved to read it! (HA!)

Liked that he remembered which date was what. Just another little reminder about how much he cares for her.

From the minute he cut her shirt to the time Fitch had her,I was sitting over here with my ass on the edge of the seat.

I really like those little private moments between them - his chuckling at her slipping into Spanish and knowing why she does it makes it more intimate for the reader, getting to know things their coworkers don't.
LanaJoy chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
How cute, she's stealing his tea. (hehe)

Yes, I'll say it, my inner romantic has come out to play. Expressing his fear and his wanting to protect her was incredibly sexy and hot. (do I have to say that I love a bit of good old fashioned guy protects girl drama?)

I love when he says her name. It just seemed to me that saying Ariana was... personal, something that he wouldn't say until they were alone, so for him to say it while they're at work - to me - it was a deeply personal moment.

You know it's funny - when he yelled - I jumped a bit in my seat. The scene drew me in wouldn't you say? (HA!) Grabbing and slamming a guy into a wall, worried about his girl... makes for a very intense and masculine Fitch.

I would give anything to see those pictures!

What's the challenge of using Google? I liked the way you wrote it - made me think about what it meant or could mean.
LanaJoy chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
The line "I worry about what he will do to get to me." really drew me in even more. I was very curious to see what this guy would do to get to Fitch. Later on at the crime scene, maybe we caught a glimpse of what Fitch was worried about? :D Sanchez picking up on his feelings was a great touch.

Your descriptions and dialogue are fantastic - it makes it very easy to slip into this world and experience all that's happening.
LanaJoy chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I really liked the line - He met her eyes and she wanted to take a step back under his severe gaze. Loved it! His eyes... wow. He really says a lot with a look doesn't he!

Thanks for throwing a 'f*ck' in here. I really miss that word coming from his mouth! HA!
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
i loved the last 2 chapters of this story. my favorite line was the last line Fitch said, "As you wish," because I love him and I'm also a major dork because that made me remember my fav movie, The Princess Bride, but I don't care.

hope to see more from you soon!
Caitlin chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Hey, MoondustWolf again. I know I reviewed this on LJ already, but it's gotten me through the hiatus and I'm so anxious to see what happens next. Are you excited for the new episode tonight? I can't wait!
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
omg! i love this! please update soon!
Land of The Delta Blues chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Great chapter, really intense.
Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
You just HAD to leave a cliffhanger ;) now you gotta write more cuz I say so. Sorry it's taken me so long to read, I kept forgetting. Horrible horrible friend, I know :(
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
omg i love your story it sounds just like the tv show, cant wait till i see what new goddies you dish out , am so a fitch lover

plz update soon
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh, I am hooked on this! Looking forward to more!