Reviews for Lil Brat
FrostyFeline chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Yayz! The mpreg thing has been continued! :D and its very very funny so far! Update soon plz!
LlafApplez chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Aw I just can't imagine Gin being a Daddy! I mean, he's so... *thinks hard for word* so... un-daddy-like! Y'know X3

Again, another HILARIOUS piece! Can't wait for the next update! *screams like a rabid fangirl and runs off*
capslock-nanao chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
ADFJSUFBAV RANGIKU.

I'm sick so my mind is numb; all imma say is update C:
capslock-nanao chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Waahh, cuuute. I love how Szayel has seen a lot of penises. And poor Gin! I would feel sorry for him if I weren't enjoying myself!
capslock-nanao chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Hehehe, Nnoitra got them kicked out of class. I like this chapter. Your Aizen has just the right touches of lulzyness superiority to make him awesome (ooc, but quite terribly awesome nevertheless!) Continue this excellence!
sergeantbooty chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
GAHH! i love the fact that gin is pregnant so exciting!
capslock-nanao chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Ahaha. Szayel's drag. Norris. Ginevra. Update for the lulz!
capslock-nanao chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
OHMYGODTWINSWHAT. How exciting! Iddle babies C: and Gin is lolarious pregnant, hehe. Update soon
capslock-nanao chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
OH MY GOD YAY TIMES A MILLION. GIN, I LAUGH AT YOUR UN-LUCK. AHAHAHAHA, YAY, AIZGIN BABY.

AND THANK YOU FOR THE GINRAN THERE. RANGIKU WILL BE PISSED...BECAUSESHEWASN'. WOW THAT SENTENCE WAS ODD.

Disregarding capslock, that was amaaaaazing. Update quickly! I NEEDS MY MPREG. :DDD
capslock-nanao chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
What did he do, what did he do, whaaaaaaaat diddddd heeeee dooooooooo. UPDATE!