Reviews for Man's Best Friend
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Poor Sam, he did scare them but they were so overbearing it's hard to fault him for running.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I like the idea that Sam was under a compulsion to leave for that time. To think that he'd left Dean on his own and didn't worry about the consequences at all was way to sad and not like our Sammy.

Who among has not been owned by a wonderful furball and gone thru that devastating loss? :( It's been 2 years since Princess went to her reward. I still cry for her.

This was a very nice tribute to all our furry friends.

Well done. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I absolutely loved this little slice of Sammy's life. I felt throughout the entire "Dark Side Of The Moon" episode that Sam's idea of Heaven were purposefully meant to seem selfish. That really made me angry.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wonderful story, really enjoyed reading this. )
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
What a great little story very much enjoyed. I has to put my best friend of 15 years down a few years ago and I know it's hard. Two year after that I lost two of her babies both 16 at the time and her grandson all within a three month time frame. My cat's are my kids so I can certainly understand your pain and I just want to say that now i have other babies and I love them just as much but in different ways. Despite the pain, having animals is worth all of it because they give you so much and ask for so little. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for the sorry, Nicole.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
THanks for writing the story! I loved it! I kind of needed a story with a still sweet Sam to make up for what is happening this season.

Sorry to hear about your kitty. I love mine. I will be a mess when his time comes :-(