Reviews for Fixing Eli
TurboWiz70 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Amazing as always! :D

Love Turbo
heidipoo chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
What a perfect ending! Love your stories!
heidipoo chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Great first time chapter! c;
heidipoo chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Nice chapter!
heidipoo chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
This chapter was amazing! c;
heidipoo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great chapter c;
Kluvly chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
LOVE IT! continue please
The American Idiot chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Awww... so cute! loved it!
DegrassiEclareFTW chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is like the best eclare story i've read. Usually when i read some of these on fanfic i'm like Eli/Clare would never say that! *Rolls Eyes* Haha, but u get their characters perfectly and i love it!
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I loved this whole story! So precious very in character very sweet:) great job
overtherainbowforever chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i lovelovelove this story! (:

one of the fist fanfics i ever read :$:$

lol, its awesome !
renonoelle chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I really really liked it!
Lyssa Baby chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
OMG I love this story
PenguinJenni chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
All i have to say is that this story was pretty amayzing i wish they would show something like this on Degrassi (well not rated M but you know what i mean) i really like how clare helps eli with his problems. one of my favorite stories so far D ... So many quotes that i absolutely would love to be able to hear on degrassi... once again u have done a wonderful job I have read most of your stories and i suck at writing reviews so most of the times i dont really review i am sorry i will try to review more often... again great story D loved it u r an awesome writer DD
PavedWithBadIntentions chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
HOW DID I MISS THIS UPDATE? I knew it was there, but I assumed I read it. But apparently I did not.

But, this was amazing. It was appropriate, accurate, and very well written. Most people fail at the morning after scenarios, but this was truly great! :)