Reviews for Another option
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
This was so well written. I love the way you wrote their interactions and relationship as a whole. And especially how you ended it with their wives and children, perfect!
Seylin chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
I loved this! Sokka was so in character and I absolutely loved their banter back and forth. This had a very...Brokeback Mountain without the tragic-ness. Good job.
Buckle chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Loved this story! Your character voices are spot on and very funny. To be honest I wasn't expecting a plot, but sometimes you don't know you want something until you've got it. Still laughing at them impersonating pirates over here. Thanks for such an entertaining read and for sticking with it to the end. Finding finished fics for this pairing is always a treat.
Anne Gruber chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
That...was...SO WANKY!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
EEEeee! Okay, so I LOVE this AU so much. What can I say, it's fantastic. I love how you've taken the concept of a "don't ask don't tell" real life acceptable/factual relationship between two consenting men and made it so ,,,,grah, positive adjective do not adequately describe my love for this piece. Not to mention the adapted "rescue Hakoda" plan...pirate Zuko makes me happy! I also like how you built in a confrontation between Katara and Zuko using the very real issue of her outing Uncle Iroh and Zuko to Azula. Really, Zuko should be suuuuper pissed at her, but they never show that in the show. The epilogue is great too! I enjoy how you've given both of them wives who both understand and support their relationship. A much more open universe than ours, unfortunately. Plus the mention of Mai and Kannik planning how they can make it up to them is precious.

Thank you so much for writing this, I loved every chapter and laughed throughout. Keep writing!
Ray Ray chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Okay, I was going to hold my review until I finished, but that (chapter 5 end) was too funny. I can't get over how hilarious this is, even if it's a fairly plausible/serious thing going on. The joking going on between the two just makes me so happy while they get on with this. I love Zuko's "no more lying to myself" lines, and I love how Sokka is so deliciously awkward. I love them both and the frickin, "when a mommy noble and daddy noble love each other..." joke made my coworkers give me a sideways look. And while I find it hard to believe either of them would be man-whoring it up during their respective travels, the OC-ness you've been writing them under isn't so much that I would automatically preclude any frivolous relations as you've given them. Wow, that sentence is really convoluted. Any who, I love this story!
Ka chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
(penguin meat, seal meat and fish stew) Ew. I mean, fish, okay, tasty, but seal is kinda gross. All three trough one another? No, thanks.
Sleeping Jay chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
I really do love this idea. I'm happy that it's not just a 'friends with benefits' thing and they actually have a special bond there; not quite romantic, but not just platonic either. And they have awesome wives. This 'option' is pretty unique, and this was well-done. It was a good read.
Sleeping Jay chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
...Pfft. Midway through the chapter, I imagined Toph in the next room over thinking 'So. Damn. Noisy.' and covering her ears with her pillow. And then she just gives up and stalks out to go sleep with Katara, only to find Katara and Aang having a sappy romance moment and in a kiss... and Toph goes, "What is up with everyone?!" and stomps off to some secluded part of the temple.

And even through dialogue.. Zuko is totally sexy. Especially when he's just finished with turning Sokka into jelly.
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Way better plan. ;)

Ha! I loved it!
Kitsune1818 chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
A very different fic I must say, the dinamic is basically the same of others, but the way you have work this make a huge difference. I like the end, it is a very credible one. I like that the two manage to make a family life including the other. The detail of the children was adorable.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
Loved it
mira chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
This is such a heart warming fic. After I finished reading this, I get a mixed feeling which I can't put to words.. Ummm sad and happy at the same time maybe? I think that's the closest to what I felt :) happy that it ended that way. But sad because it had to end :) hope you'll make more.
Insomiak chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Yeah Zuko being noble! Love it.
Switched-to-Silent chapter 10 . 3/5/2012