Reviews for Guardian
Oh no grandpa Rome TT
phanisreal0123 chapter 17 . 6/21/2017
So... they're gay and European *lets myself out*
JazzyCryptic chapter 10 . 6/6/2017
Romulus is also the name of the man who built Rome, killing his brother Remus to do so(I think that's what happened, I haven't been over the Ancient Rome topic in ages!).
Rosycat chapter 4 . 4/5/2017
Awws. And Feli saying Sta- before correcting himself would totally he me lol
Rosycat chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Lol did you copy this from the Artemis Fowl Butler thing? Even if you did, it'll be super cool to see it was hetalia characters! Nice idea.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/22/2016
I really loved this story! You kept it interesting, had several more dynamic characters, and didn't spell everything out which always makes me feel like the author thinks their readers are stupid.
Great work, I can't wait to read more from you!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
It just occurred to me that Germany is whipped in this Fanfiction.
A person chapter 33 . 4/25/2015
Again, im commenting because I FUCKING LOVE THIS and the bon8us questions and you're just fantabulous. :'D
A person chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
This is awesome. It's just awesome. Prussia-levelness.
The awesome one chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Ludwig is simply one hell of a bodyguard.
Bookworm4132002 chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Are they Gay or European? Lol...
Jay Rowan chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
You know I keep thinking of this story as being set in the olden/medieval times but then you mention something modern and I'm left like "Ooooh yeah" and now that you mention this whole Mafia thing I'm bound to remember that this story is set in modern times better now. I blame all those bodyguard/boss stories that are set in medieval times for making me think this one was the same
Guest chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
hells yeah as an American I love America! Well there are Italians all over America, Like take me for instance, Majorly Italian. The best place for hiding someone, though, would probably be in Iceland though.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
Wie geht's means "how are you" in German, btw! If you wanted to ask "what's up" in German, that'd be Was gibt's. Sorry I had to! It's my duty as a German...