Reviews for Anything and Everything Your Heart Desires
Seraph chapter 6 . 5/15
Hi
I absolutely adore this story. I really, really like how you adress the PTSD and the domestic violence. I like that your story actually adresses a possible outcome of the aftermath of the battle for Draco. It is nice to see a story where he actually has massive problems and it does not just magically get cured by love. I think it is important to adress such things also in stories like this.
So thank you for this story.
miarella chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Best. Story. Ever. I am sorry I did not review for som chapter because I really wanted to read the next one. This is literally one of the besy fics ever! I am known to cry when read something brilliant. If I do not cry, it is decent but not bbrillianr. I downright sobbed wile reading this because it is so bloody amazing! The ending was brilliant!
miarella chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
NOOOOOoOO! No! No! No! She cant leave! WHY?
miarella chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Brilliant chapter.
miarella chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wait...WHAT! I liteerally did doubletake when I read the last line. The chapter was really brilliant and wll written. But I am going to make this review short because I want to read the neext chapter!
Vanillaberries chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
beautiful story really :)
dreamersrequiem chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
As always, I really enjoyed it. Wonderfully written, and the character of Asteria was, just, great! The ending did feel just a little bit rushed, but I think it worked well enough - "Your son" - nice one, Asteria. She really doesn't like breaking news gently, does she? Anyway, yeah, I really enjoyed reading this whole story, and it's a shame it didn't get many readers.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
LOL! :) Nicely done! It was a quick move from divorce being finalized to reconciliation though.. Was Narcissa drugging Draco?
dreamersrequiem chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Ooo, Narcissa is evil! I really hope Draco realises that she's the one who can't be trusted.

Overall, a really, really good chapter - I absolutly loved the scene with Draco, Harry and Ron and I can't help but feel they're going to make him realise some stuff about himself and his wife. Nice job with that. I think you do a great job at hinting towards stuff and letting the reader figure it out, which I really like. Loved it. Will be reading more soon as I can.
dreamersrequiem chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Firstly, I think you deal with the whole subject quite well - delicatly, but not too much, tactful and realistically. So, yeah, great job with that. As always, you have great characterisation and I liked the scene between Asteria and Hermoine; even though she said she wouldn't let the past interfere, you can almost feel what she thinks, and you can tell that all she can see in Draco is the boy from school, and I think you do it really effectively. Yeah, as always, great stuff.
dreamersrequiem chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
A really good chapter - I think you showed her reasons really well, and Draco's reactions really emphasis his character. As always I think your characters, dialogue, action, plot etc are all really realistic, especially considering the way Draco was most likely brought up. I was gripped all the way through this chapter, and although I disagree with the way he treated Asteria, I do feel very sorry for him - he really doesn't know any better. Great job.
imalionrawr010 chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
ZOMG! This is a great story! I hope you write more despite low readings from what you said. Draco has been a favorite of mine for a very very long time and I enjoy reading stories of him or in his point of view. :D Keep going, I can't wait to read more.
dreamersrequiem chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I feel sorry for both the characters here, and I think you do really well to show why she's doing this, without it being too explicit. Things are mostly hinted at, and it sort of makes the reader take a closer look at the relationship you showed in the first chapter. Loving it.
Ireth Tasartir Elf Princess chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
I love it i actually feel that someone was just twisting my heart in the chapter when astoria says to malfoy that she was divorse is so awesome i love the end is just perfect
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
OK, so the end of that chapter has left me utterly stunned. Seriously? I was trying to work out if she was joking or not - I guess I'll have to find out in the next chapter but something says she's not...it really worries me. Anyway, great skill at building it up enough so that ending really was a shock. I was going to say, I love your portrayal of Draco - it really fits in with him sort of trying to reform himself after what he was like at school, especially in the end. So yeah, great job with that. I would say more but I can't think because of that shocker.