Reviews for Summer of My Eighteenth Year
Maida chapter 9 . 11/19
Utter perfection; so, SO amazing! I know it's been around 4 years and you've probably forgotten all about this, but please, PLEASE update! Really want to know what happens, wonderful story!
mini pony lover chapter 9 . 10/28
ahhhhh! I love this so much! I love Summer Of My German Soldier but not the sequel ( mostly because there was no "Anton myseriously Survived". But thats why I love your story! i don't know why more people don't like this book? The first time I read SOMGS i bawled like a baby. Honestly,I still do. Anyway, thank you for this story and I will wait for updates(I read in your A/N that you have schoolwork so it will be awhile). oh, by the way: Are you a fan of the book or was this like a school project? because, if you are a fan then YAAAAAAAY!
Rie chapter 9 . 3/9
Update! This is so good! I hope victor is really Anton
DarkestAngel11 chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Pretty please finish your story!
Lisa Cooper chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
AS YOU CAN, it would be nice if you could continue this. If this is a holiday season for you, happy holidays. Thank you, L.
WelcomeNightmare chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Please, I have to know what happens! Please finish your story!
Princess Soraya chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Really good. Don't worry I'm fluent in German and English and I think you did excellent on the German.
Tiger-Hime chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Despite the little chapters, I really like this!

Summer of My German Soldier is my all time favorite romance novel. In the entire freaking universe. Like, legit. So I'm pretty harsh on the fanfics that stem from it. Especially since now I relate to it on an even deeper, much more personal level.

Great job! Keep updating!

And Victor is definitely Anton. I know it.
I.Am.My.Own chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
It can't end right there right now, no that's just not fair! What's the note say, who is Victor, so many questions, no chapters to answer ( So in conclusion, please update)
Moonlight1258 chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
is victor really anton or not because now im confused but really great story
brooke13243546 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Please up date soon!
brooke13243546 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I always have the urge to cry reading any summer of my German solder story's. this is one of them! this is so well written and so emotional. Great job and i hope you Continue.(I know this isnt the last chapter but this dose't say 'Complete' so i assume this is'nt finished.
misskristaxoxo chapter 9 . 8/11/2011 should feel honored, I made an account just so I could leave you a review! I hate that this story is on hiatus, but I understand how school goes and I know that sometimes the fire to write burns out...that said, I really, really, REALLY hope that you keep writing this story! Summer of my German Soldier has been one of my favorite books since I first read it back in the 8th grade, and believe me, that was a loooong time ago. ;) It warms my heart to see these stories that continue where Bette Greene left off, because Anton CAN'T be dead, he just can't! haha Anyway, please think about continuing and finishing. It'd make me a very happy lady!

ergerica chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
keep writing please
Christine Writer chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Victor HAS to be Anton! How did he get away from the States? Great story so far!