Reviews for Waiting for tonight
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Ha! If it was up to Clark, Lois wouldn't have to bother about clothes at all. The letter from Olliver was a nice touch and Lois'prank with the seatbelt was great. As was Clark's reaction when he found out that she'd fooled him.

I absolutely love this story.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
I think there will be very few members in their mile high club.

The scene you described where he flew with Lois for the first time was wonderful. I loved his uncertainty and how she took that away with a gesture and a couple of words. Now THAT'S real love.

Beautiful chapter.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Yes! Haha, I was right about Clark taking her to (and in)the Fortress.

That was a sweet, hot and very beautiful chapter.

Thank you.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Damn! They were so close. Stranded in sight of the finish. Now what place has Clark in mind? Fortress of Solitude perhaps? You've made me very curious.

Thanks again for another great chapter.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
I really liked this chapter, but that probably won't come as a surprise to you. It was funny to read about Clark freaking out only to discover that the limo with the bride was stranded in a tunnel because of a flat tire. Lois line "You know how I like to make an entrance" was so Lois. That one gave me a big goofy smile on my face.

Oh and thank you for calling me your biggest fan. I'm honored. But you make it very easy for me to be fan considering the way you write.

Thank you for writing.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
And I've found another story of you that I haven't read. This one is in your top five you say? Well the beginning is very interesting for certain.

I can't wait to see where you'll take this story.

Jeremy Shane chapter 21 . 1/12/2011