Reviews for My First Star Fox Encounter
NightWing4390 chapter 6 . 10/25/2018
Can't wait to read more!
clay342 chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
I actually have a few OCs that I'm willing to let you use. Fang a female wolf blind in her right eye with a scar to the right of her blind eye. Though wolf (from star wolf) likes her her loyalty lies with the star hunters a group of bounty hunters. She uses kunai to fight. Brutus, the leader; a fox slightly taller than wolf with a robotic right arm and an electronic eye patch like wolf (give him any gun you like. I did't give him a specific gun type so his preferred weapon varies) clawed; a lioness that has scars on her face that look like claw marks (hence her name) prefers 2 energy swords (from the halo series). Bitten; also a lioness one ear has a bite mark (any ear you like) fact: clawed and Brutus are in a relationship. Also the star hunters, though they seem ruthless they usually try to avoid conflict with star fox or star wolf and on more than one occasion had to save star fox (mainly Krystal because Brutus actually knew her before fox did. So you can use the star hunters in your sequel I don't mind.
GrimlockX4 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I do hope you can come back and finish this story, I really like to see or know what was going to happen in chapter 6 and see if Fox and Michael ever make up for what happened.
Timeless Miracle chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
This is awesome but please don't stop writing any time soon pleeeease try to patch things up with fox, and michael .
Species Unknown chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
ah males.
pointmansoldier chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
you did a nice job with the story and take your time no rush
Anonymo chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
lol, epic story so far, its great hope you ain't done with it.
Nightmareknights chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
great chapter Love how this story is going please continue
DutchStarFoxFan chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Great scene at the end! I was expecting it a bit, since Michael and Krystal were more together than Fox in the last few chapters.

But, just out curiosity, what did Michael say before Fox let go of his throat?
RaviFennec chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Well, you did a great job.

The mission at Titania was beyond the epicness of the 4th chapter.

But the ending of the 5th chapter... Man, I think I've seen that scene somewhere else.

I'll be watching you, keep up the good work.
godofmadness43 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
seems like Micheal and the team have some problems
RaviFennec chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Only one word can describe this chapter:

EPICNESS

You're good at writing and developing the plot.
godofmadness43 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
awesome! love the action on this part
Miles Tails McCloud chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Uh-oh. Is Big M stealing Krystal from Fox? Watch out Big M. Fox might kill you. LOL. Anyway Weet Zer. Btw Go check out my FF called NEW additions. HF 42562
RaviFennec chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I'm glad that this takes more depth into training, experiences. Kinda different and maybe better than JustinC. Romance bleh! OK, I like stories with romance and action. Best fusion ever.