Reviews for Once More, Look Inward
Zuchiku chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
I love the way you write from the characters point of view, also in your other DBZ writings. It's a little bit what's sometimes missing in the manga/anime to maybe understand why they had been acting a certain way.
I find your writing is a great addition to the original timeline for all those years that get skipped and that Goku is not completely oblivious to Gohan's being a kid, although it takes him a while to realize it.
Hopefully You'll get back into it someday.
young dawn chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I liked the substance. I see what you were trying to get at. But, for me, you fell a bit shy from that goal. I feel like you could have delved a little deeper, past the general statements. But that's just my two cents. I still stand by the belief that you are an excellent authour.

young dawn chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Pretty simplistic setup, but it gets the message across. A child's innocent wondering. It must tear up Gohan and Chi-Chi inside.

young dawn chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Though the beginning was a bit bland for my taste, the piece really picked up by the end. That line you used: 'behind his father's smile'... I absolutely loved it. It was just so perfect for this. You have such a way with words and the characters that I can't even begin to describe.

young dawn chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
You really got in tune with Goku's mix of guilt and regret right here. That resounding line - 'the view is much better from here' - really helped to put it all into perspective. This is truly one that tugs at the heartstrings. You are a superbly gifted writer.

young dawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Ooh, you definitely encompassed young Gohan's thoughts and feelings from that situation flawlessly. I can tell this is going to be an enjoyable set of poems to read.

SatelliteHeart13 chapter 11 . 11/14/2010