Reviews for Why She Wore the Jacket
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I ahev just read this one. It is a very sweet story. I actually really liked it. She did use that coat a lot in the autum (I for one love it and would like one myself), but it was bit weird at some point, as I remember:-) Nice take on that.
Miss P chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Thought I’d check your stories out since you’re reading both of mine : )And aw this was so sweet :) I loved the ending! I wouldn’t care about a cheering crowd either if I was kissing Booth ;)
Livz-Purple chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved the ending! I had read this story back when you first reviewed the bachelorette, I just hadn't reviewed it. Anyways, just letting you know, I'm rereading all your stories and reviewing them one at a time. :) This story was so cute!

-Livz :D
ilazbotron chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really liked the ending, it's awesome! Good job! (I like the idea of Angela cheering in the background with the rest of the Jeffersonian)
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great one-shot! I keep wondering why she wears it too, or why she owns so many jackets and trench coats at all, for that matter...
tdeuquette chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
So cutesy! I love it;great job!:)

Toinette
BLUEBONES4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I like this! keep the good work
VEB.DaffodilDaisy chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hello! I absolutely loved it. There are a few spelling/grammar errors in there that you might want to get a beta to check over but except for that it was SO sweet.

lizCSBones chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
GOOD, it was really goodd, kind of fast but I liked it ;) THANKS FOR THIS FIC
chymom chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow, you did a great job with this one. I like the way you took the 100ep to now and made things your own. Thanks for sharing this. Lookinf forward to more soon.