Reviews for Curious Transformation of Miss Alice Kingsleigh
Lymphans chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Maybe you could make the sequel of this chapter? I'm loving this story :)
Httw chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm sporting a silly grin now. Thank you for that! ...mooooaar? :D
Nerd4ever243 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
lol I loved it! I am at loss for words at the moment let me enjoy my inner fan girl right now...and it's over hehehe. Again awesome fic and I do hope you make more of these. This got me thinking what did Jack chose to give Alice in his list of 6 impossible things? Whatev I like the kissing scenes! Not to much fluff thank the gods! Awesome fic and hope you write more of these for the umpteenth time!
babythor chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Hee hee. (:
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very Cute! I loved it!
Alice Ryter chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You know, I had planned to submit an eloquent and well-rounded review to this story, to pay my full respects to its sheer greatness.

...However, I am afraid that all I can offer is a rather undignified flailing of limbs and my reassurances to you that yes, this may be the best Alice In Wonderland fanfiction I have ever read. (It would've been tied with But We Got Rum, you see, but Tarrant is in this one -thank you, I really wanted to know his real name- and of course, there be kissing.)

Love it, love you! You're on my list of FFNET Greats.

-Ryter
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
You're so clever, love. You really are :)

Fantastic job linking these two stories together.
Niphuria chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was absolutely priceless! Alice actually learning something GOOD from Jack Sparrow!

LOVE IT!
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Yes, pirate!Alice! So much love for this. I love how you kept them in character- instead of having Jack become best friends with Alice, you kept him a scoundrel at heart. Alice's reactions to Jack were priceless, but I love how it helped her move along her relationship with the Hatter. It all fit together very well, though it'd be fun to take Jack into Underland and see how he fares on Alice's turf. XD

Looking forward to more of this, great story! Thanks for writing!
harmless-mostly chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OH YESSSS

I always hoped in the back of my heart for a sequel to that fic, and this is so great in ways I didn't imagine!

You nail both their characters, and you write in such a perfect writing style (the flavour?) to frame the whole story, too. I don't know how to explain it, but it is so lovely.

(This whole premise reminds me of a weird KH comic I saw once, where Jack went to Halloween Town with Sora and his costume was Edward Scissorhands... Oh Mr. Depp *hearts*)

Thank you for writing it! I enjoyed it so much~
Kasbgre1107 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Haha I loved this! You captured the characters well! I hope you'll do more Alice/Tarrant/Sparrow later! Have a great day!
alucardy-party-girl666 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
AHHH sooo cuuuute. Love the comparison of jack to tarrant. I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES. 33333333