Reviews for That Couple
Nyxia chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I loved your story !

It was cute, sweet and it reflects them perfectly! :)

It was nicely done! ;)

~ Nyxia
Lourdi50 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story, it's too bad that it's just a one shot.
Juni chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was so perfect, it made me melt with how in love and made for each other MerDer are. Thanks for sharing this, Grey's is seriously lacking some MerDer quality time, though their relationship is currently more than fine!
mccheerleader chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was really good!

I loved it :)

They were so cute and sweet together
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I loved this. I wish we got to see this on the show.

puppypersonLOTR107 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
love this. so sweet, and you managed to do the merder thing without leaving out the Meredith/Cristina friendship as so many stories on here do. Very well written and true to the characters. It would be great if you do more stories like this. :)
stilllovesgreys chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
What a perfect one-shot!
caliginous chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I enjoyed this so much, wonderfully written!
merderluvr chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very nice story. I agree with your thoughts that Shonda has been short changing Mer and Derek's screen time together, especially in that episode. I liked your addendum to the episode. The flirting and quiet moments were very true to their characters. Thanks for keeping their romance strong and making me smile today.
FriendLey chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Loved it!
AiLing chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
So sweet :) Especially when he calls her sweetheart..
xoxtinysingerxox chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Loved it
shirsla chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OMG that was soooo gooood ! well i love post episodes fics..:D
Paracosm chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was great!
pressed.start chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh, this was perfect! I love your writing's more like the direction I would like to take in my own writing. Thank you for filling in the blanks! I love to be able to look at a scene from the show with a new angle based off a thoughtful fic writer's viewpoint! Lovely work!