Reviews for Dreaming with the Enemy
Jade-the-Librarian chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Ooh! So much angst and tension! Love how things are building up! Really curious to find out what's going on with Cordy and her health! Love the scene with Cordelia and Lindsey snuggling on the couch! So sweet!
Jade-the-Librarian chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
Aww, that was soo sweet! Not only did Lindsey help Cordy and the girl, but recommended a doctor for her too! So glad they can see each other now, tho they are really treading dangerous water now. Hehe.
Jade-the-Librarian chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Uhoh, sounds like Angel's starting to catch on. I kinda feel bad for Lindsey, it's sad that as much as he's falling for Cordelia, and the feelings seem mutual if her wardrobe change was any indication, he's still afraid of her reaction upon discovering his identity. Very curious to see where things go from here and if he'll ever allow her to see him.

Also love Cordelia's reaction on seeing Bethany! So cute! Love how you write each of the characters and keep all the story lines interesting and well paced! Great job!
Jade-the-Librarian chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Omg! I'm just totally intrigued and enjoying this story right now! Love how defensive Cordelia got about the letters and also how much she seems to have gotten used to this routine of 'spending the nights' with Lindsey. I think I could imagine those two doing this outside of the dream world eventually too. ;)
Jade-the-Librarian chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Ooh! I'm enjoying this so much already! Love the concept! Also love how Lindsey indulged in romance in the letter and also how he's using something from work to try and clear up problems in his personal life. Hehe. I have a feeling he's treading deep waters, especially with the 'tomorrow' comment. Can't wait to see what happens next!

On a side note, I really wish something like this could've been on the show! Lindsey/Cordelia make such a cute couple! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
I loved this! I don't know if I want her with Lindsey or with Angel. Really well written. Thank you! I'm off to see if there is a sequel!
AuroraBlix chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
No, no, it's not just you. I started a couple hours ago and it is currently 1:04 a.m. Lots of love for you and Lindsey!

: )
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
DarkSharker chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Very good, can't wait for the next update
sheshe21 chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
The twist to this season you have is great! And yes, I can't help but hope that Angel will tell Cordy of his feelings. LoL This serial killer angle is really interesting. Wolfram and HArt has an agenda, Lindsey's riding the fence in trying to decide, and Cordy and Wes is keeping the findings from the doctors a secret. Great recipee thus far!
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
Good CChapter & More Please
sheshe21 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I wasn't a nail biter till I read these fics. LoL Gosh, you have me torn between Angel and Lindsey. I'm kinda hopeing he'll turn over a new, though at the same time I'm rooting for Angel to win the girl. Two hotties that are prone to evil to choose from... Gaaaah!
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
sheshe21 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Love this! I kinda suspected Angel felt more for her then he let on, especially after this fight. Who do I root for? Lindsey or Angel? Hmmm. It's a puzzler. LoL Okay, I admit, I'm an Angel/Cordy die hard fan, but I at times let other couples in if they're written right. You certainly write the budding Lindsey/Cordy agle really well and believable. I'll be happy where ever this fic goes!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 11/15/2010